Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your main mmorpg?

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Been bouncing around. Nothing holding me long term at the moment. Playing EQ1 right now, finally got my wife to agree to give it a go. Kinda of excited to be trying B&S this weekend and may give Wildstar a second try. We will see.
  • JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173
    Main game since late 2012 is Rift. Also occasionally spend time in ArcheAge and Trove.
  • ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401
    edited October 2015
    My main MMO is Guild Wars 2...
    but untill the expansion i was playing also Wildstar & Skyforge.
  • nbtscannbtscan Member UncommonPosts: 862
    FFXIV.  This'll be my last MMO as I'm kinda over the genre as a whole.  As long as the story remains engaging I'll continue to play it.
  • NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473
    My main is Guild Wars 2 since 2012. I took a break here and there but never stopped playing it.
  • RockardRockard Member UncommonPosts: 206
    Atm I'm between Rift,WS,GW2,and sometimes TERA.
  • stio89stio89 Member UncommonPosts: 85
    Trove and Marvel Heroes.

Jump back into GW2 from time to time but never stay long.
  • Dragonsfire9Dragonsfire9 Member UncommonPosts: 85
    none.  Playing H1Z1 which is not a mmo
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    There is only one MMO out today that I would consider playing again since I'm not playing any right now, and that would be Darkfall. Best MMO out today.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    GW2 but since i dont have a PC im not playing mmos atm. On PS4 i play ESO but havent logged in a couple of months.

• SunscourSunscour Member UncommonPosts: 186
    EQ2, but with Fallout 4 ALMOST here......

Life is Short, Read a Book.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    GW2

Joined - July 2004

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    main MMO ... or main game ... that is so yesterday.

I play whatever i want to at the moment. I don't beholden myself to a single piece of entertainment product. 
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    1 - EVE Online
    2 - Age of Conan

Playing EVE for nearly 10 years, there's so ridiculously much to do in this game and yet I still find myself amused with doing nothing but PVP for years on end.

Age of Conan ruined all other themepark MMO's for me.  The melee combat system is the best combat system ever invented.  When I go to another new game and find out all I have to do in order to hit someone is push a single button and an entire combo will occur, I'm sorely bored.  In other MMO's I never have to worry about which direction my opponent is defending, or whether I'm standing behind him or not.
  • xDracxDrac Member UncommonPosts: 201
    Mine used to be Lineage 2 for years, now it is ArcheAge (for about 1-2 years already).

Web & Graphic Design - www.xdrac.com

• mohit9206mohit9206 Member UncommonPosts: 56
    I wanted to play the most bland,the most generic and most dull mmorpg out there so i downloaded Echo of Souls by Aeria games and so far its meeting my expectations well.
    That and also wanted a decent mmofps so started FireFall.
  • DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    EvE Online, though I have hardly played for the last 4 months due to work.

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
    d_20 said:
    Do you like to have one MMORPG to call home?   ... snip ...
    GW2 isn't "home" but it's a nice hang out.  More specifically I'm in the Silverwastes night and day playing as an elementalist named Queller Nayit (pronounced qweller night).

• MMOvisionMMOvision Member UncommonPosts: 112
    currently, I'm splitting most of the gaming time i do have between SWTOR and Vanilla WoW.
    ... more of swtor I think lately as it's more forgiving in regards to the value I get per time spent playing.   (been mr. casual as of late)  

A little World of Tanks when I need the fix.   

The mandatory sprinkle of steam indie stuff in between lulls

I really do miss having that One Game. One that is my absolute, no question about it, not a second thought PRIMARY game.   FFXI, EVE, WoW TBC -- the best times I've had in any MMORPG experiences were all in those games.  
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    I have several games that i play, though Eve Online probably counts as my main game, i recently changed my sub to yearly, saves money, but as its a game that i know i'll still be playing over that time period, if not much longer, its totally worth it, did pretty much the same kind of thing with FFXIV:ARR using the 6 month sub option, those two are probably the games i play the most, but i also fit in time to play SW:TOR one or two times a week, i don't think i could ever just play one MMO to exclusion of all others.
    Then there is Skyrim, currently mods is 17, but seem to have found the most fun combination for that game,  still an awesome game just for that reason, and far better imo than ESO ever could be, but Skyrim is one of those games that you tailor to suit your own taste, as an unmodded Skyrim isn't nearly as much fun to play, then again, i have yet to actually do the main storyline, chances are i probably never will.
  • marcustmarcust Member UncommonPosts: 495
    At various times it has been UO, Lineage2, WoW and Lotro, but it is currently Darkfall

Playing: Darkfall New Dawn (and planning to play Fallout 76)
    Favourite games have included: UO, Lineage2, Darkfall, Lotro, Baldur's Gate, SSX, FF7 and yes the original Wizardry on an Apple IIe

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Darkfall or Darkfall: Unholy Wars?

• makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
    Eve online, but if we are saying that is a MMO, then the rest of these games listed aren't mmos, they are  GUI, graphical user interface lobby small group games;).
  • Talon_DeathravenTalon_Deathraven Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Archeage - If you are smart enough it feels like you can do anything you want in this game ;)