Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best of Halloween

TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
Hey guys, I'm just wondering what in your opinion is the best Halloween event in an MMO? Please mention the MMO and what you get from the event and possible screenshots.  This of course includes missions/quests as well as goodies you can obtain either via logging in, giveaway keys, cash shop or those obtained from mentioned missions/quests.  Basically whats the best MMO Halloween event to you and why?

imageimage

Comments

• khanstructkhanstruct Member UncommonPosts: 756
    Well, I'm currently only playing WildStar, and it's Halloween event is pretty cool. Scaring citizens, exploring a haunted forest and thwarting (or assisting) a spooky mayor in his "Shade's Eve" ritual, collecting candy, etc.

In my opinion, if a game doesn't have player housing, it doesn't deserve a Halloween event. You have to be able to go trick-or-treating.

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    So you can actually go to people's houses as part of the event? what goodies are available? They really should do that in EQ2

imageimage

• khanstructkhanstruct Member UncommonPosts: 756
    TaishiFox said:
    So you can actually go to people's houses as part of the event? what goodies are available? They really should do that in EQ2
    Yeah. People are supposed to buy this "Candy Bowl" as an item to place in their "Homestead". Then you travel around to different people's houses, collecting different types of candy. It's kinda cool.

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    TaishiFox said:
    Yeah. People are supposed to buy this "Candy Bowl" as an item to place in their "Homestead". Then you travel around to different people's houses, collecting different types of candy. It's kinda cool.
    Yeah, I like that idea, that is kinda cool

imageimage