Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boring Game or Boring person ???

tanktastictanktastic Member Posts: 45

Hail to one and all,

I remember going on camp with some new friends once. We went mountain climbing
the first day, though physically challenging, but had an awesome time looking at the
land stretch before us. One of my friends mentioned the views were average and was
it really worth the effort. Then we went bike riding had a ball but again my friend mentioned
it was really boring without mentioning any further commments. We also packed in
a game of paintwars, myself paying all the expenses of the gun hire, paint, etc.,.
Like a broken record my "friend" again mumbled that it was boring and a waste of time.
Time-and-time again after each event he would routinely comment that it was "boring".
After some questioning he revealed that he watched alot of TV and felt people should
do things for him without him having to put much, if any effort into anything. I was just
wondering if he was now playing the enjoyable AO and had made those comments in the
forum, kind regards.

Comments

• krekenkreken Member UncommonPosts: 139
    I'll be the first one to say: "Huh? What?"
  • sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 684
    I hear ya, Tanktastic. Some people are just that way, and are never happy with things even when they're free.
  • LeasaLeasa Member Posts: 449

Sounds like my ex-boyfriend. image

Yes, there are many people like that.  They think the world was created just for them.

Support Bacteria, its the only culture some people have.

• hellsing3133hellsing3133 Member Posts: 15

Try Endlessages Get a free trial a www.EndlessAgesportal.com (warning this game is for real gamers only)

• IvanRashnuIvanRashnu Member Posts: 178

hellsing3133

Spam Forum or Site Suggestions are created for the posts like you made. Yoıu'd better go there and advertise the games you suggest or like. No point to advertise them in here