Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tree of Savior CBT2 Date Set (Oct27-Nov25) With Unlimited Participation

DarkVagabondDarkVagabond Member UncommonPosts: 340
I really am miserable at fleshing out these posts, so I will direct any interested parties directly to the official news.
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/tos-eng-ver-2nd-beta-test-schedule/53093

Register now following the instructions cointained within and you are guaranteed access.
Steam is required and some regions are excluded so don't be a whiner if either impedes you.

Comments

• DXSinsDXSins Member UncommonPosts: 324
    Thanks for the heads up :)... nice to see a return to free beta's coming back.. owe it to any that do to play and provide feedback.
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    As an old RO player I would try this but the timing is bad.
    In the middle of Halloween with all these events on various games..
    Harbinger of Fools
  • GroundlessGroundless Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Awesome, thanks for the heads-up. I'm hoping Tree of Savior implements some features similar to the War of Emperium from Ragnarok Online, still one of my favorite examples of PVP in an MMO done correctly.
  • shalissarshalissar Member UncommonPosts: 509
    can barely get access to the page, holy moly
    thanks for the heads up though, OP, really appreciate it!
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    For those looking to get into beta but don't want to use their Facebook profile, just open up a  gmail account, and that will give you a Google + account. 
  • DerivativeDerivative Member UncommonPosts: 85
    Torval said:
    Let me know when they get Steam login working. It was supposed to be working before the last beta. It's still not working.
    Worked fine for me, I just signed up with google+ and then linked my Steam account no problems.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Thank you. 
  • BlueScreenISUBlueScreenISU Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Thanks @DarkVagabond ;
    I am following the development of ToS since it was announced. Will try it out if they let me.

Blue

http://www.I-SHOW-YOU.de/orbs/

Orbs features an open world where players are sent to explore, control and rule futuristic and mysterious zones in order to discover their secrets. 
    Players are not only fighting their way through the world, but are also in a permanent conflict and competition against each other.
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Torval said:
    Let me know when they get Steam login working. It was supposed to be working before the last beta. It's still not working.
    Same here. I don't use Facebook or Google+, and I'm not creating an account just to test a game. It looks interesting, but I can wait. 

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• TsiyaTsiya Member UncommonPosts: 280
    I have a steam account but when I search it can't find the game? Am I doing it wrong?

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Tsiya said:
    I have a steam account but when I search it can't find the game? Am I doing it wrong?
    You need a beta code for it to show up.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• DoctorhooDoctorhoo Member UncommonPosts: 235
    If you are having issues with Signing up on main TOS page.  Try logging out of G+ then back in on that page, did the trick for me.  The sign up for 2nd Beta button showed up afterwards for me.
  • TsiyaTsiya Member UncommonPosts: 280
    Thanks guys. So once my code comes in the mail I'll be able to see it in Steam? That might be a problem, my steam email and my G+ email are different...

• TybostTybost Member UncommonPosts: 629
    "Registration Period: After the announcement of this notice ~ Monday, October 19, 2015, 01:00 AM"

Bro thanks a lot for the thread! Signed up!

For those that have signed up Codes and invitations started going out already.

(Copy & Paste from my email)
    Hello!

Thank you for your participation in the first Tree of Savior Beta Test.
    As we've mentioned in the official website, you will be able to join our 2nd iCBT without any additional process.

START : Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 03:00 AM (EDT)
    END : Thursday, November 25, 2015, 23:00 PM (EST)

Maintenance : Every Tuesday 01:00 AM ~ 05:00 AM (4 Hours)
    Servers will be open 24 hours a day.

We're pleased to have you join us again in our second Beta Test.

Thank you.

Once you gain access to the BETA, they'll send you a Steam code to activate the game and it'll download through Steam. The client patcher will patch any additional stuff they may add from fixes/updates.
    If you still haven't gotten a key in you email, they have put keys up on the website. Just sign in and a beta key link will show up.

http://imgur.com/BIrVGGm
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    sucks. was in vacation and now the thing closed registration on the 19th. i found out about it yesterday on the 20th. haha. i was literally checking their website daily prior to my vacation.  hahahah now im back i guess ill be checking it daily again for cbt3 chances are they will hold registration during thanksgiving, christmas or new years and ill miss it again haha.

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Got it downloaded and ready to go. :-)
  • grafhgrafh Member UncommonPosts: 320
    edited October 2015
    I missed the sign up. I guess checking gaming news once a week wasnt enough lol. Now the hunt begins to find a spare key. enjoy those that made it in.

if a kind soul would like to share lol, it would be appreciated though.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    downloading to be ready for CBT :chuffed: 
  • unfilteredJWunfilteredJW Member RarePosts: 388
    Aw, can't believe I missed this.

Guess it's back to just having it on the radar.

I'm a MUDder. I play MUDs.

Current: Dragonrealms

• TsuruTsuru Member UncommonPosts: 297
    Damn i forgot to mention it to my friends last week when i saw this. Well im in, but now im all alone.
  • AzAsheronAzAsheron Member UncommonPosts: 12
    you're never really alone <3
  • Vermillion_RaventhalVermillion_Raventhal Member EpicPosts: 4,198
    I didn't get a key.
  • ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550
    Aori said:
    Pretty sure the game will explode on the 27th, if their numbers were right they have over 200k people signed up. Even a fraction of that is gonna cause problems.
    over 200 k people on three server is not that much

think of the day and night circle.
    euro sleeps US plays and opposite direction