Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes 2015 AMA With Ryolnir And Lord!

Comments

• Lich_KinngLich_Kinng Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited October 2015
    Does Agent Venom look amazing?  Any chance to see him playable in the next year or so?

@Ryolnir
  • KingSheetKingSheet Member UncommonPosts: 3
    @Ryolnir ;

Shuri has alot of voice lines, but I was wondering Why she Says Nothing to Man Ape?

@lord  

Black Panther has had a costume in awhile, I was wondering if for the costume revamp you could revamp his wakandan tech atleast.

Also Why no ANAD costume for him?
  • SadareSadare Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Will you be working on an inventory QOL to allow us to sort it automatically, like we can the stash one ?
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    edited October 2015
    For @GazLord: could you share some insight on the process for visual updates?  Are you updating costumes on a costume to costume basis? Or are heroes being updated top to bottom one by one a'la the 52 design reviews? Basically, how's it all going to work going forward?
  • KrissacKrissac Member CommonPosts: 1
    Hi Ryolnir,

This is regarding Storm and Emma 2 of the most Iconic Characters . Storm is some one who is visually demanding . do you guys have any plans to visually enhance her skill set ? If you when ?

2 Months ago Doomsaw did mention that Emma will also be getting a visual Upgrade along with a complete revamp . Any tentative dates on this ? 
  • TheHeathenTheHeathen Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited October 2015
    When will Iron Man get a QoL to be as good as or better than War Machine?

And when you do, can you give him three sigs like Doom and have Uni-Beam be the sig for the Beams tree? Also, have a specialization that make Repulsor Blast a spirit spender....  =)
  • ButtSaladSandwichButtSaladSandwich Member CommonPosts: 2
    Any chance iron man could get a damage buff? He's great mechanically but his numbers are a bit low IMO
  • SadareSadare Member UncommonPosts: 15
    What female heroes do you have planned for the coming year ? Wasp , Spider Woman, Dazzler, others ? 

• darthtobydarthtoby Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Any chance of implementing a way to assign additional hotkeys without having to swap action bars? Even the ability to have two bars onscreen and easily accessible would be a huge boon to some of the more complex characters on the roster. 
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Hi Gazillion!

My only question is, is there a PS4/XBOXOne port in the works? or being planned/considered for the future?

The console community is huge which means a lot more players and potential supporters for the game. I know i personally would jump to a PS4 instantly for this game.

Thanks!

• ace5123ace5123 Member CommonPosts: 1
    How many characters are in the desire TTK zones?  (or how many are high and low if you want to go there.)
  • LutherTWLutherTW Member CommonPosts: 1
    Hi :) Who is the next hero that will be visually upgraded?
  • LordMilutinLordMilutin Member UncommonPosts: 4
    @LutherTW Captain America! :)
  • KelpPlanktonKelpPlankton Member UncommonPosts: 11
    What additions or improvements for Supergroups can we expect to see in the next year?  They're still pretty barebones.
  • DarknessMutaDarknessMuta Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Will we see Iron Patriot costume fixed as per the examples listed on the forums like the missing red trim on his face?  It has the potential to be such a great costume and such a unique look for War Machine but with all the current errors in the costume it would be nice to see these get addressed.
  • GazLordGazLord Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 28
    tl;dr
  • ElenaTerraElenaTerra Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Is there any talk about giving us a customized GUI for those characters that have way too many powers to just have one bar at one time?
  • AnimejesterAnimejester Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Question #1 - When are we going to see more Omega nodes unlocked and are we getting more omega points to invest in the new nodes?

Question #2 - Lord, why are so many faces especially the females, so poorly designed? Is there some sort engine limitation that prevents you from making the models look good? The new scarlett witch is by far the worst one yet in a long line of horrible models.
  • MalvyMalvy Member CommonPosts: 2
    @Ryolnir its possible to have TC update soon for account please? (alteast before Danger room or Blade came out on TC).
  • NuclearZombieNuclearZombie Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited October 2015
    Heya Ryolnir and Gazlord! I have a question that is very close to my heart, and by heart I mean my own personal need: Any chanced at either an Enhanced Mercury Team Deadpool costume for Deadpool or an Enhanced Playable Agent Venom Costume (they share some of the same abilities, though Deadpool does impale like Carnage does so, not sure which would work best) OR a playable Mercury Team Deadpool? :D To clarify MT Deadpool is Deadpool with 4 symbiotes: Agony, Phage, Lasher, and Riot. It made it's premiere in Deadpool vs Carnage #3 and we got our full fledged look at it and his abilities with 4 symbiotes in DPvC #4

To be honest, the only reason I brought up playable is because of the Carnage like impalement abilities plus the symbiote Dog, Lasher. Not sure if it would be applicable as a costume for either, but at this point as long as it's in-game I'm happy. It's the one thing I want in-game more than anything else. :D

Also: Thank you for holding this AMA! I meant to thank you originally but in my excitement I forgot. :(
  • GazLordGazLord Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 28
    I might be a little slow but here goes. :)

• RyolnirRyolnir Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 54
    Can you tell us what will take the place of the man-hours that were put into 52 reviews now that they are all but complete? (DP is still there i know)

Are there any plans to rework the white 90's Storm costume? (dear god say yes!)

I predict mounts are coming next year, am i right?!

How come Squirrel Girls new costumes don't come with new squirrel skins?

Can you spoil ONE hero (not Anegla) that is officially coming next year?

Are there plans for more terminals?

Crafting revamp coming with 2016?

RE: Storm Costume  - You'll have to ask @GazLord, but I'm pretty sure it came out at launch so is eligible.

RE: Mounts - No specific plans right now. Nice try. :pleased: 

RE: Squirrel Girl. Good question. @GazLord? Why no cute squirrels?

RE: New heroes. Not yet.

RE: Crafting Revamp with 2016. Some of the more important changes, yes.

Not answering all of them, may come back for more. <3 Thanks for asking so many good questions!
  • ElenaTerraElenaTerra Member UncommonPosts: 4
    How would you guys feel about a Marvel Villains game instead of letting so many of the villains be playable in Marvel Heroes?
  • MarvHero1MarvHero1 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Will we being seeing visual updates for just default costumes, or will it also include older, store bought costumes? And will these be rolling out individually as they are finished, or as a one time deal?
  • final81final81 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Any chance of Thor's unworthy costume being done?
This discussion has been closed.