Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes 2015 AMA With Ryolnir And Lord!

Comments

• bestjonesybestjonesy Member CommonPosts: 3
    So, any ETA on Deadpool review? 
  • zebenjizebenji Member CommonPosts: 1
    Hi! I have many questions, but if I had to choose just one: Can you tell us when you'll announce the AP3 or 2016 Character lineups? Please :)
  • Zooyork19Zooyork19 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Is the Mr. Knight variant soon?

Will we ever see Ares?

When is Danger Room due to be tested?

Will Magik have a good no-summon build?

• 0Gambit00Gambit0 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Will we ever see User Generated Content in MH?
  • UltimateXAllianceUltimateXAlliance Member UncommonPosts: 5

for wizzer: Any more ultimate xmen costumes this year?

eagleglide if you read someone above asked magiks basic costume :)

for myself....so much but Id really like to know either a definitive timeframe for danger room-give us with bugs and let us help you test!-

OR

when can we get some new terms? Even some copy and paste of existing assets like you did with jugg term. These new artifacts need a place to farm.

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Member CommonPosts: 3
    For Thor's qol can he get a specialization like Dr Doom has ? For instance on one could be for melee one for range and another for hybrid.
  • furtyfurty Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Hi Ryolnir,

In the Game Informer article that was put out recently it talked about Savage Land and said that it would function somewhat similar to the way traditional Tower Defense games work but I haven't seen anything else reference Tower Defense. The recent news from the Comic Con panel suggested that it would be another Patrol Mode.

Was curious if you could shed some more light on this and whether you guys were still planning on having it related to a Tower Defense play style.

Thanks!
  • LegendaryRarityLegendaryRarity Member UncommonPosts: 44
    edited October 2015
    Hi Ryolnir and Lord! Couple questions for you guys if that is okay.

Will the 1602 Anna Maria/Rogue costume be enhanced at all, or at least for her voice work? The current Rogue voice would seem kind of weird with that costume I think since that Rogue is from the 1602 King James' England domain.

Ghost Rider is one of my favorite heroes to play and I have been eagerly anticipating the 'Ghost Rider with horse'/Trail of Tears costume, which sounds awesome as well as a massive undertaking for the art team. Are there any other 'super enhanced' costumes like that you would like to do, such as Punisher possessed by Dr. Strange?

Anything cool to share about the Danger Room that hasn't been mentioned? Funny testing stories?

"Like wine, accounts of valor mellow with age; until Achilles dead 3,000 years stands peerless."

• HirkHirk Member UncommonPosts: 2
    With the team-up revamp there was talked about Synergies for Team-ups, is that still going to happen?
  • degel02degel02 Member CommonPosts: 4
    edited October 2015
    Is Emma Frost Going to get a tuning like Black Panther or Winter Soldier ? She would be really good with specs :)

For @GazLord ;
    -Since ALL New ALL Different started Human torch will get his new look ?

-And Scarlet Witch i was wondering if she will get her costume when she went mad (Avengers Disassembled) , that look is so Amazing and would be good in the game

http://i.imgur.com/Ffhn1jl.png

http://i.imgur.com/Ffhn1jl.png
    Post edited by degel02 on
  • LABBLABB Member CommonPosts: 2
    I saw Cosmo had a big part in the new GotG cartoon . Will we get tie ins to the cartoons ? I notice most the Heroes are or will be playable soon from Ultimate Spiderman cartoon . Since we already have Nova's , Agent Venom , and Spiderman's costumes from the show , can we get Luke Cage , Iron Fist and Kazar ?
  • KyosukeHatatsukiKyosukeHatatsuki Member CommonPosts: 1
    Hi there everyone!

I have a question....
    When are we getting playable Jubilee?! She's been a character I want to play since the game came out. Haha. Not only that, but a lot of people are asking for her!

Is Jubilee in progress at all? Is she at least in the beginning of the planning stage? 

Thank you very much.
  • jacari91jacari91 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Question for Lord, when is Emma getting a VU? Her hair is depressing.
  • ImNotDeadYetImNotDeadYet Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm pretty sure the answer to this question is yes, but is Miles coming next year? I'm really excited about playing him. 
  • Desi285Desi285 Member CommonPosts: 1

When will Juggernaut get his nonmovement spec looked at?

Also, my husband refuses to play until Juggernaut has a viable brawling spec since Juggernaut is the entire reason I convinced him to begin playing, so, I would very much like it if this got fixed :) 

I even made a rather in depth thread quite a few months ago to try to help out the devs by consolidating the input from all players into one thread for when you guys get around to fixing up the Juggernaut.. check it out:

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/227456/calling-all-juggernaut-nonmovement-players#latest
  • mikeleemanmikeleeman Member UncommonPosts: 1
    edited October 2015
    How come when I put enough strength stat on Winter Soldier, when he picks up heavy things like cars he uses his non bionic arm?
  • brunocferbrunocfer Member CommonPosts: 1
    First let me say you guys are setting a very high standard on community communication. You really should start lecturing on the subject to the rest of the industry. That said, the rough part:

Do you have plans to adapt the value of all buyable itens on geographic-specific values? The Mighty dollar is very mighty at the moment, and Valve is enabling different prices around the world to make up for exchange rate. Is that a possibility in the future?

And more importantly, since nightcrawler is by far the most awesome character in the roster, how come i suck at cosmic trial?

;)
    XEgmman
  • Pak-ManPak-Man Member CommonPosts: 2
    edited October 2015

I'm one of a very small but passionate group of people who would love to see Slapstick added to the game. Can you rate my chances on a scale of 1 to 10? (1 being a snowball's chance in hell and 10 being 10 snowballs' chances in hell.)

Second question: The achievements have breathed new life into the game for me. Will there be any more mega-achievements, like the Burning Crusade or The Guardians achievement chain, added in the near future?

One more question: I love the personalized spash-screens that come up during loads with pretty art and fun facts. Will these ever be updated to include newer heroes?

• questor42questor42 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Well first, can you give us any spoilers? Your choice of topic, just something new! (if you need a prompt, maybe a danger room scenario we've not heard about yet?)

Actual question: Why the defense rework now? I realize the system has been in need of a rework for a bit, but I'm curious what kinds of things are further down the pipeline that need this kind of rework in order to be possible.
  • ZeroxinZeroxin Member UncommonPosts: 2,515
    Are there any plans to give Rogue the ability to have various builds, each with different powers?

This is not a game.

• dafieeedafieee Member CommonPosts: 2
    edited October 2015
    when will the squirrel girl happen  and will it be like spidey dodge dmg conversion?
  • Dirtyboy_XLDirtyboy_XL Member UncommonPosts: 2
    With the Danger Room coming (finally), are there plans for more content with randomized elements? At one time there was talk of "chaos" terminals that would have had some randomness to them.
  • KelpPlanktonKelpPlankton Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Are we going to see more opportunities for Hero Token drops in the future?  Or for more generic Ultimate Power Tokens?

Will there be any other new boss encounters than the various Super Skrulls introduced soon?

Will any of the Super Skrulls be playable, since they're mostly built out of existing heroes?

Will we see a 'Advance Pack 3' style reveal of the 2016 lineup, even if you guys don't opt for doing a proper AP3?

After Deadpool's 52 review can we expect to see new heroes introduced on a faster basis, or will there be a second tune-up pass for major underperformers?

Kamala Khanfirmed?
  • MajHavokMajHavok Member UncommonPosts: 19
     Blade is coming (yes, yes, yes!!!) ...can you give us any sneak peaks that we haven't seen already...? B)
  • XionmercuryXionmercury Member UncommonPosts: 5
    edited October 2015
    Hi guys, I just have a few questions that I've been curious about since the recent info/reveals.

- When will you guys be revealing some or all of the 2016 heroes to us? (We're very eager)

- How many heroes are getting visual updates when MH2016 launches? 

- Will the chase costumes receive visual updates too, considering their prices?

- When will we see more Variant costumes?

- Will team-up leveling ever be sped up? And when will we finally get a visible XP bar for our team-ups? It seems like as soon as I finish leveling a team-up, a new one comes out that I have to level, and I can't just enjoy using the ones I want.

- Why do we still not have the Wrecking Crew as random patrol bosses? Seems like they could easily fit anywhere.

- Any current plans to increase the appeal of X-defense and Holo-sim in the short term? These modes are abandoned outside of achievement hunting.

- Have you guys put any thought into a PVP "arena" of sorts without pressing objectives that people can play just for fun, or simply somewhere they can duel with friends or guildmates, or reenact comic battles for the heck of it? 

- It seems there was a lot of negative feedback on the new Secret Wars Ghost Rider costume, not regarding the quality of the costume itself but rather the fact that it was chosen over something like Dan Ketch (blue flames) or Trail of Tears or even Vengeance. Was this costume choice mandated by Marvel? If not, how long is it going to be before we get some of those highly sought-after costumes?

- The new Taskmaster costume looks totally amazing. Is he still on track to get some kind of review/update after Spider-man? I love Tasky, he just feels stiff right now. Needs more agility and fluidity in my opinion.

- Has any decision been made on what's going on with the teased Enhanced costumes from that poll a while back? Like are we getting Spider-man 2099, Red Hulk, Sabretooth, or American Dream within the next year? Or will some of them just be their own heroes instead (mainly Red Hulk or Sabretooth)?

- Will there be more modes like Age of Ultron? Modes with multiple, varied objectives in new environments with new enemies? I like how it has a fixed goal compared to the endless nature of certain other modes. 

- I think content is really the key to the long term success of this game. Like the new defense review that was highlighted by MichaelMayhem sounds great, and I fully support the pursuit of a more fun, more balanced game...but more balance in the same content we've been playing for a long time isn't enough to thrill anybody. I am fully aware that a bunch of new stuff is coming with MH2016, but is it enough? I'm sure you guys know plenty that we don't, but one new chapter and a patrol mode are going to be more like a snack than an entree. New terminals and one-shots are desperately required. When can we expect some stuff like that? Will a new terminal come with Chapter 10 (ie. Super Skrull terminal)?

Thanks. Keep up the good work. We're only hard on you guys sometimes because we enjoy and believe in the product. Or because we're pessimistic jerks. But I prefer to believe it's the former. 
This discussion has been closed.