Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes 2015 AMA With Ryolnir And Lord!

18910111214»

Comments

• WendersnavenWendersnaven Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited October 2015
    Are there any plans for a higher terminal difficulty?

Are relics, blessings and rune ever going to get reworked?

Can we hope for changes to how rerolling pet works? They are really annoying.

Edit: How would the difficulty of chapter 10 scale? Right now, if its about the same as chapter 9 or slightly more difficult, I can only expect veteran players to quickly beat and forget about it as it would be trivial.
  • Tzeentch_7Tzeentch_7 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    A lot of people feel that the idea of no AP3 is a money grab, any comment?

PAX East in 2016?

Is there any news on a more secure log-in system, such as an the authenticator?

Will the rebrand be offically called Marvel Heroes 2016?

Why was Wesley Snipes not able to be tapped for Blade voice work?

With 2 monthe left in the year, how do you plan to put out 4 heroes?
  • ValamsitValamsit Member CommonPosts: 6
    Ryolnir said:

Valamsit said:

Talking about voice overs... why does Wiccan refer to Lady Loki as 'hot'? The voice over in this game is phenomenally good, it’s just that line sticks out... it’s just feels very strange for Wiccan to say that..

Sounds like a bad line read. I'll take it out. I wasn't working on VO at that time, sorry!
    Oh, no need to be sorry! I think Kyle does a fantastic job in the role. Its just that line is a bit... odd for him! :)
  • IsencoreIsencore Member UncommonPosts: 6
    is vampire content still being planned to be released with blade as talked about a few times over the summer by Doom?
  • BlueMidnightsBlueMidnights Member UncommonPosts: 3
    @Ryolnir @GazLord Anything to share about my girl Spider-Woman? 
  • DestruckoDestrucko Member UncommonPosts: 5
    1) With Cosmic Trial and Omega system implemented, i feel like newer player got hold back of trying raid/cosmic patrol due to high requirement of Omega to play such content. What are your thoughts on this?

2) There's only a certain unique/blessing/build/omega nodes chosen, are there plans to make other items/unique/blessing more viable?
  • GazLordGazLord Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 28
    wHEN WILL THE in game bosses get a visual revamp

There is no scheduled work for the bosses at this time. There might be one or two that get done for one reason or another but the focus is on playable characters.
  • AjishiAjishi Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Ryolnir since the game already has models of Sif,Hogun,Heimdall and many others , will Gaz be using them as playable or TU anytime soon ? I love Asgardians !!! Valkyrie will be good too
  • CeruleanShadowCeruleanShadow Member CommonPosts: 6
    any more teamups of released playable heroes
  • LordMilutinLordMilutin Member UncommonPosts: 4
    @GazLord We are both Lords, so please, please, just PLEASE make this wallpaper thingie happen. You are after all Art Director. :(
    https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/208999/questions-about-this-site-and-wallpapers
  • RyolnirRyolnir Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 54
    Are there any plans for a higher terminal difficulty?

Are relics, blessings and rune ever going to get reworked?

Can we hope for changes to how rerolling pet works? They are really annoying.
    It's been discussed.

Yes, definitely. Sooner rather than later.

No plans right now, focusing on Costumes first.
  • RyolnirRyolnir Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 54
    Alright, that's it for me. Goodnight all! Thanks for joining!
  • GazLordGazLord Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 28
    I think that's it for me. Thank you very much for your questions. I hope I brought a little joy and/or insight into your lives.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Thanks for joining us, guys! Remember, everyone who submitted a question has been entered to win 1 of 10 Jane Foster as Thor packs. We'll be announcing our winners and distributing codes shortly, so please check back here soon!
    Jane Foster as Thor Pack Winners:

• CommissarSCV
    • Tzeentch_7
    • UltimateXAlliance
    • KelpPlankton
    • Xionmercury
    • JoeDirt
    • sadurm
    • TheBestSpiderMan
    • resivk
    • Sadare
    Congratulations, everyone! Codes coming to your PM boxes shortly!

Codes have been sent out! Check your PMs!
This discussion has been closed.