Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Playthrough #1 with RipperX!

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2015 in Videos Discussion

imagePlaythrough #1 with RipperX!

ELOA is an anime-inspired triple action hack and slash MMORPG, with familiar Action RPG controls and an isometric view on your character. Players can choose between one of 5 playable classes among 4 races, with each class having access to 3 combat stances. ELOAs unique gameplay revolves around tactically switching between the three stances mid-combat, while each stance offers a different playstyle and purpose. ELOA is set in a vibrant, open world full of PvP battles, quests & dungeon raids. It c

Read the full story here

Comments

• BTrayaLBTrayaL Member UncommonPosts: 624
    I have just read the title of the game and I already know this is a piece of crap.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Hate to say it but I did the same thing.
  • intunerikussintunerikuss Member UncommonPosts: 6
    edited October 2015
    this is instance-based,not open world,my friend...
  • bamwallabamwalla Member UncommonPosts: 221
    Looks like mindless fun but really I have to ask myself "Why play this over any other game?"
  • Panserbjorne39Panserbjorne39 Member UncommonPosts: 142
    needs moar breast heaving/jiggling.
  • CaboSoulCaboSoul Member UncommonPosts: 41
    bamwalla said:
    Looks like mindless fun but really I have to ask myself "Why play this over any other game?"
    I'm playing this game and having but sadly "Why play this over any other game?" is the feeling I'm having while playing this.
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    Lost Ark and/or Lineage Eternal need to come out and shut these games down.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • FomaldehydeJimFomaldehydeJim Member UncommonPosts: 673
    Pass
  • ZagatoMKRZagatoMKR Member UncommonPosts: 263
  • patlefortpatlefort Member UncommonPosts: 142
    this is instance-based,not open world,my friend...
    There is open world but like most "open world" mmo, you rush through it to max level and then it's instance based dungeons. The game is actually pretty good, the combat is fun. If you want TERA with top-down view and control, it is a good choice.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Going to give this a try. Looks like a fun game.
  • d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    When I think of games of the past -- DAOC, UO, WoW, EQ, SWG, AO, etc -- whether you like them or not, and compare them to what we're being shown in this video It's like comparing with