Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen - Live from Manchester (Star Citizen Conference 2015)

ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14999-CitizenCon-2015-Livestream

Link for live stream from the Star Citizen Conference, to start later in the day. 12 PM PDT (7 PM UTC/8 PM BST) on Saturday October 10th.

Have fun

Comments

• MrSnufflesMrSnuffles Member UncommonPosts: 1,117

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"It's pretty simple, really. If your only intention in posting about a particular game or topic is to be negative, then yes, you should probably move on. Voicing a negative opinion is fine, continually doing so on the same game is basically just trolling."
    - Michael Bitton
    Community Manager, MMORPG.com

"As an online discussion about Star Citizen grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Derek Smart approaches 1" - MrSnuffles's law

"I am jumping in here a bit without knowing exactly what you all or talking about." 
    - SEANMCAD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    edited October 2015
    So can I fly my $150 ship yet and be a merchant?  Or 2 years later still only PVP (which I don't do) and useless cockpit views?
    Just saying McDonalds doesn't hire people who are consistently late... good investment.
    Yes!  On time.. to watch a countdown for another 42 minutes.....
    For those not paying attention... timer just went from 42 to 50 minutes remaining... it's like we can watch the game be delay in real time :)
    Oh goody... we're time travelling.  It goes from like 46 down to 29 minutes.  Keep in mind... this was supposed to start at noon PST.... (17 minutes ago)
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    2946 ... the year Star Citizen is taking place ... an insider joke.

Have fun
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    oddly enough the livestream seems to be mirroring the development progress of the game itself....delayed
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Ikeda said:
    So can I fly my $150 ship yet and be a merchant?  Or 2 years later still only PVP (which I don't do) and useless cockpit views?
    Yeah! While we are on the subject why can I not explore Boston yet in Fallout 4? WTH Bethesda! Also why am I not allowed to augment myself in the next Deus Ex game yet? You bring up a nice point @Ikeda! Why can you not play the full game yet, only the parts that have released? I wonder...

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

edited October 2015
    bartoni33 said:
    Yeah! While we are on the subject why can I not explore Boston yet in Fallout 4? WTH Bethesda! 
    This is a stupid comparison.  I didn't PAY $150 for Fallout 4 yet.  I also didn't pay for Fallout 4 because Bethesda just announced it less than a year ago (oh we KNEW it was coming but it wasn't announced).  And Bethesda also didn't get side tracked by making Fallout 4 Arena... and Fallout 4 Squadron 4... and Fallout 4 the view from the vault.

Also, per their own ORIGINAL timeline... by the end of 2015 we should have all the modules to PLAY the game.  With Squadron 42 4 months behind it.
  • DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926
    #IMASTARCITZEN

YES I AM

starting any minute NOW
    http://www.twitch.tv/starcitizen

INN live coverage liveblog
    http://imperialnews.network/2015/10/citizencon-2015-liveblog/

REDDIIT
    https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/

the man himself CHRIS ***** ROBERTS and ortWIN have arrived at the Manchester venue

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    edited October 2015
    Shamelessly copy/pasted

"Maybe there is no stream, maybe it's just a mockup of their idea of what a stream would be like."
    edited October 2015

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

Twitch is live now ...

Have fun
    Can't help these people said noon PST and couldn't be on time for their OWN press conference.
  • BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    His wife and him look really nervous. 
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

Brenics said:
    His wife and him look really nervous. 
    Was his wife the one with the silly looking thing around her neck and the (I hope) fake tattoo of the SC logo on her arm? I started watching just as she walked off.

• BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    Yeah with the black dress on. You mean you missed her crying act?
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• scorpex-xscorpex-x Member RarePosts: 1,030
    Ikeda said:
    bartoni33 said:
    Yeah! While we are on the subject why can I not explore Boston yet in Fallout 4? WTH Bethesda! 
    This is a stupid comparison.  I didn't PAY $150 for Fallout 4 yet.  I also didn't pay for Fallout 4 because Bethesda just announced it less than a year ago (oh we KNEW it was coming but it wasn't announced).  And Bethesda also didn't get side tracked by making Fallout 4 Arena... and Fallout 4 Squadron 4... and Fallout 4 the view from the vault.

Also, per their own ORIGINAL timeline... by the end of 2015 we should have all the modules to PLAY the game.  With Squadron 42 4 months behind it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you A) donate and not pay for the game and B) know it was going to take a long time when you bought any ship?
    They just showed a video recap of the major milestones since October 2012.

Now CR talks about SC Alpha 1.3.0

Have fun

scorpex-x said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you A) donate and not pay for the game and B) know it was going to take a long time when you bought any ship?
    Yep.  The game.  Not Arena Commander or Ship commander or whatever BS they're coming out with on the site.
    edited October 2015
    SC Alpha 2.0

will not only be Multi-Crew ship patch but also will have the first system (Stanton)  including player missions, EVA, Social interaction (shopping etc.), FPS ...

System Stanton
    Planet Crusader
    Port Olisar space station orbiting Crusader
    8 Communication Arrays in the area being attacked by pirates
    Numerous Research Satellites  to look for new jump points
    Service platforms to respawn und rearm

Have fun
  • BMBenderBMBender Member UncommonPosts: 827
    edited October 2015
    wake me up when they talk about game play.  I guess modern gaming is more about drama these days.

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Erillion said:
    AngryElf said:
    Who cares? 
    Roughly a million people.

Have fun

Actually only about 25 thousand people care plus how ever many are at the con itself since that is all that is watching
  • SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360
    Sandi is hot! What a milf!

Anyways, with this new CitCon info, what do you think they will go from here?

Launch date 2016? Bankrupt by summer?

I am only see these presentations and no game... its like a powerpoint game :(
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation