Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I AOE grind with a DK now that the ultimate works differently?

CothorCothor Member UncommonPosts: 174

I've done quest all the way to VR 10 and I'm kindove getting bored. I think I'll enjoy grinding for a week or two. The videos I saw on youtube were old. Right now I'm set up basically as a pure tank and of course have no issues doing quest and killing packs of 3 mobs, but I don't have the DPS to to pull 10-20 mobs and kill them over and over like I see so many people doing. I want to AOE grind.

Can anyone please refer me to a youtube video or give me a basic breakdown on how I should change my spec to do this?

Comments

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Your best bet is probably using the dual wield aoe tough I'm not that high level yet.

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    flame staff,   do it
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Bloodaxes said:
    Your best bet is probably using the dual wield aoe tough I'm not that high level yet.
    What he said... if you have a stamina build. With a magicka build, the flame staff has 2 AOEs which you can combine with Talons to lock down the group. 
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED