Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Plans for future?

2»

Comments

• YanocchiYanocchi Member UncommonPosts: 677
    edited November 2015
    Yesterday a new weekly update blog was released for Revival. In one section of the blog the creative director of Revival addressed people's talk about Chronicles of Elyria.

The People Speak

This week i’d like to highlight this thread:
    https://www.revivalgame.com/forum#/discussion/997/why-should-i-play-revival-instead-of

I’ve always been one to think that Revival isn’t the only dog in the park trying to do what we’re trying to do. That’s good. I welcome it. The bottom line, the 2 projects (and others like ours) will share similar traits. However, they never will be the same. Revival has a seriously dark undertone and is a pretty morbid experience. We also have a very different system planned on our higher level with the live storytelling, dynamically changing world and other mechanics.

I encourage players to play other games and find what is good for you. At the end of the day I am personally making Revival because I want to play Revival so bad it makes my own skin feel like it’s getting in my way of making this game a reality. If you think Revival has what you need, fantastic. If not, I encourage you to find something that works for you.

BTW - This is my first time to hear about this game, looks cool!

Baldur's Gate Online - Video Trailer
    * more info, screenshots and videos here

• YanocchiYanocchi Member UncommonPosts: 677
    Has there been any more detailed information about subterranean construction and exploration in Chronicles of Elyria? I saw Jeromy Walsh mention it here and on the game's forums in some threads. I'd love to learn more about that feature. :)

Is there also some schedule or summary of how the game will be produced step by step? It would help to outline how different parts of the game will come together on its path to the final release. It's an ambitious project and outlining major milestones of the production process could increase credibility that it can succeed.

Baldur's Gate Online - Video Trailer
    * more info, screenshots and videos here

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    Yanocchi said:
    Has there been any more detailed information about subterranean construction and exploration in Chronicles of Elyria? I saw Jeromy Walsh mention it here and on the game's forums in some threads. I'd love to learn more about that feature. :)

Is there also some schedule or summary of how the game will be produced step by step? It would help to outline how different parts of the game will come together on its path to the final release. It's an ambitious project and outlining major milestones of the production process could increase credibility that it can succeed.

Ah, that was close. We are AAALMOST back on topic. Just a bit to the left, towards manpower, money and such insignificant details =)
     W...aaagh?