Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I got a few quesitons

Exnor009Exnor009 Member Posts: 154

I have a few Questions...that i wanna ask before i go back into FFXI

1.Do i need my Playonline ID or Registerian code to get back in or both?

2.How is the community??

3.Do i need chains of Promathia to see everone??

4.If I dont have the ID or Registerian code do you suggest i buy another FFXI??

And thats about it. I hope you answer my questions

Thank you

Comments

• NibelheimNibelheim Member Posts: 58

[quote]Originally posted by Exnor009
    [b]I have a few Questions...that i wanna ask before i go back into FFXI
    1.Do i need my Playonline ID or Registerian code to get back in or both?[/quote]
    PlayOnline ID and PlayOnline Password.

Originally posted by Exnor009
    2.How is the community??
    So-so. Not as good as most MMOs out there. I've found EQ2 and DAoC (despite it's low amount of players) to have way better communities. If you find a solid linkshell fast, it can be OK.

3.Do i need chains of Promathia to see everone??
    No. You should get Promathia after obtaining about level 30ish...although even then, most of the content is intended for lvl 50+

4.If I dont have the ID or Registerian code do you suggest i buy another FFXI??
    I wouldn't, but if you're asking that question, it shows you've considered this. If you've considered something like that, then you probably want to play no matter what you have to do. It sounds to me like you'll only be satisfied if you get to play again, so for you, I would grudginly recommend rebuying...I guess.

Then again, I am also brought to wonder why you left in the first place. Why did you? If you didn't like the game before, you won't like it now, either...

• Exnor009Exnor009 Member Posts: 154
    Ok thanks for the reply