Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Albion Online: Favorite Alpha Memories and/or What you are most looking forward to for Closed Beta

ZetecuaZetecua Member UncommonPosts: 6
For me, I approached the alpha tests as a solo healer, occasionally partying up with other players for some dungeon runs. I most enjoyed meeting so many new people while building a Tavern during Summer alpha, and probably being able to randomly heal and help so many new players.

For the Closed Beta in November, I am looking forward to seeing the changes to the destiny board, a cross between a skill and progression tree (massive), and the impacts of new development changes on the game's economy. 

OK, open mic for other previous alpha testers or gamers looking to try out Albion! See you in-game!

Comments

• GrimfestGrimfest Member CommonPosts: 1
    To many great memories to be able to single out one, but I really enjoy the teamwork aspect of the game, If its winning or losing a fight, I enjoy the comradely aspect regardless.

I think I am most looking forward to trying out new builds, and building relationships with new guild members that came on board our guild Jackal during the last break.  

"Shoutout" to some new members of Jackal that I look forward to playing with during CB:

Xlusive
    Sertec
    Minachu
    Shroude
    Obliquity
    KingGhost
    Pink_Eye
    ScratchMae
    Torako-dono

https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/14782-Jackal-NA-PvP-Focused-Team-Oriented-Apply-Now/

• anoretuanoretu Member CommonPosts: 4
    Thank you for sharing guys. I am more exciting about beta now.
  • bodhishaktabodhishakta Member CommonPosts: 2
    The guild VS guild territory battles are a lot of fun, and the game is headed in a great direction with all the updates for closed beta.
  • BluddwolfBluddwolf Member UncommonPosts: 355
    With all of the changes for CB, and with what I learned during Summer Alpha, I'm really stoked.

Played: E&B, SWG, Eve, WoW, COH, WAR, POTBS, AOC, LOTRO, AUTO.A, AO, FE, TR, WWII, MWO, TSW, SWTOR, GW2, NWO, WoP, RUST, LIF, SOA, MORTAL, DFUW, AA, TF, PFO, ALBO, and many many others....

• OrkistraOrkistra Member CommonPosts: 6
    Playtimes over Bludderwolf is here
  • biscuitsawcebiscuitsawce Member CommonPosts: 11
    I want to see how much freedom and how simple this game is