Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All But the Kitchen Sink - Massive Gameplay Update Deploys | Gloria Victis | MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageAll But the Kitchen Sink - Massive Gameplay Update Deploys | Gloria Victis | MMORPG.com

The Gloria Victis team has sent word that the latest update has been applied to the game that brings a number of overhauled mechanics on board as well as some new mechanics as well.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• bryanettebryanette Member UncommonPosts: 41
    At least some combat reworking! Ass kicking incoming.
  • F0URTWENTYF0URTWENTY Member UncommonPosts: 349
    edited September 2015
    Now you can kick npcs while you grind them for hundreds of hours to get to a level where you can fight the top level nerds. More grind than I've ever heard of in a game to gain levels.

Sit back and grind your life away just to be able to compete.
  • bartold666bartold666 Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Turn away and stop making false insults about something you don't know about, please.
  • RevofireRevofire Member UncommonPosts: 269
    Turn away and stop making false insults about something you don't know about, please. Okay, so if that's what you say to him... what's the truth then? I am interested in this game but if what he says is true then it is worthless to me and any REAL gamer.
    Change your thoughts and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

• bartold666bartold666 Member UncommonPosts: 71
    You are right, it would be pointless to play an open-PVP game if you need to grind for hours. That's why in Gloria Victis you can compete with the other players after few days or weeks, depending on your skill - but if one doesn't have skill, grinding won't do a job here.
  • F0URTWENTYF0URTWENTY Member UncommonPosts: 349
    edited September 2015
    That's why in Gloria Victis you can compete with the other players after few days or weeks
    A few weeks of what playing 16 hours a day? and just to compete at a big disadvantage dealing less damage ect since it would take hundreds of hours to catch up. Yes if your fighting someone real bad that makes a bunch of mistakes or has a connection problem ect you might get a few kills but if they are decent players it will be much harder for you to win.

I'm a competitive pvper and I'm not willing to grind all day to not play at a disadvantage.

I'm sure they designed the game to be an endless grind so they can sell you cash shop xp boosters like most grind based games do. No thanks.
  • RagiAlmightyRagiAlmighty Member, AMA Guest CommonPosts: 3
    I'm asking you the last time - how can you insult anyone having no proof? How can you be "sure" about any part of a game's design while admitting that you didn't ever play the game? I don't get it.
  • wormedwormed Member UncommonPosts: 472
    Okay, so if that's what you say to him... what's the truth then? I am interested in this game but if what he says is true then it is worthless to me and any REAL gamer.
    REAL gamer = silver spoon fed whiner?