Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Faithful Companion - Weapon Upgrading DetailedBS Blade & Soul News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Faithful Companion - Weapon Upgrading DetailedBS Blade & Soul News

The Blade & Soul team has published a new article that reveals details behind one of the game's more unique features: Upgrading weapons. In the earliest stages of the game, players will receive a Hongmoon weapon that will remain with them throughout the balance of the game.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• HaradeasHaradeas Member UncommonPosts: 252
    I love Blade and soul and will play it but is it just me or do I just read " we dont have weapon variation " period .... : /
  • HaradeasHaradeas Member UncommonPosts: 252
    DMKano said:
    The way the current system works is - your main story weapon (hongmoon) is the only one you will want to level up (you feed it experience) as it can breakthrough to legendary. Crafted and dungeon drop Weapons can be leveled to 10 but can't be evolved to legendary (making crafting mostly useless). But yes end game every class has the same weapon - their main story evolved weapon. it's just a different system, some might see one same weapon per class as a negative but it makes things easier to balance - its also safe as you can't ruin your main weapon or make it less efficient. I don't think it's that big a deal - I hope they add skinning options so that there is at least a difference in appearances
    Then an important thing is that we can make very different builds for pvp with the skills / abilitites and not just restricted to 1 weapon and 1 build :p
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    edited September 2015
    I saw in a CN version video that they have a legendary weapon, one for each class, that can steal life up to 500% of damage dealt. Is that the class weapon or crafted one? i do not understand chinese so all i could figure out that it was legendary, every class have one of those legendary variation and it crits and lifesteals a lot.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• NickraiderNickraider Member UncommonPosts: 131
    They do have skinning option/transmog already implemented and has been discussed in a few of their live streams. When you apply the skin of a weapon to the weapon you want. The one losing its skin is destroyed.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    I don't care how they skin it, this seems pretty wack and boring.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯