Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ethan Casner 'Ask Me Anything' -- TOMORROW! | Divergence Online | MMORPG.com

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
edited September 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageEthan Casner 'Ask Me Anything' -- TOMORROW! | Divergence Online | MMORPG.com

Divergence Online's Ethan Casner will join us on the MMORPG.com forums for an "Ask Me Anything" Q&A event.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Holy shit that Star Wars like promo about the state of mmo's was fantastic. It truly is pathetic how far we've fallen.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • EthanCEthanC Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Alomar said:
    Holy shit that Star Wars like promo about the state of mmo's was fantastic. It truly is pathetic how far we've fallen.
    Thanks dude! :) Also for anyone who reads this; Feel free to download and patch up the game tomorrow if you'd like because we'll be also answering questions related to "how you do stuff" in the game if anyone needs some tutorial love :)

www.Divergence-Online.com

• Charlie.CheswickCharlie.Cheswick Member UncommonPosts: 469
    Ask anything, aye?

I'm going to ask about that night, when you had a few too many & did that thing that you don't want anyone to know about. Remember?

O.o 
    -Chuckles
  • EthanCEthanC Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Ask anything, aye?

I'm going to ask about that night, when you had a few too many & did that thing that you don't want anyone to know about. Remember?

O.o 
    The most shameful thing I've ever done... While drunk... Was 14 years ago... When I got really hammered... and... Applied to work for Funcom XD If anyone found out about that, my career would be over. Please keep it to yourself! :P

www.Divergence-Online.com