Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can have my money just do something different!

glordglord Member UncommonPosts: 338
So I've been debating between Day-Z and Project Zomboid the past few days. Online sandboxes such as GTA V Online and recently Aftermath and H1z1 have been giving me a jones for a more survival/horror/post apocalyptic experience, but it seems MMO developers can't make a sci fi MMO without a fxxxing magick spellcaster swordsman class and so I'm looking. H1z1 gave me a taste and craving for mercilessly Axing random people a Question while searching for food in the woods and I'm sort of jonesing for a more 'shooter' mmo experience. Fallen Earth has fallen to pieces so sadly that ones not an option. 

As a side note, secret world seems to have a good lovecraftian vibe but... I just don't know. 

Comments

• glordglord Member UncommonPosts: 338
    Alternatively I could work with a good hardcore pvp MMO, mortal online , darkfall, etc, but I want sufficient roleplay to accompany my prolific ganking of noobs.

• MaquiameMaquiame Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    Why don't you play ARK?

Any mmo worth its salt should be like a good prostitute when it comes to its game world- One hell of a faker, and a damn good shaker!

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Ya ARK is really popular right now. Also the developers are really working hard at updating it.
  • glordglord Member UncommonPosts: 338
    Riding dinosaurs -and- shooting people in the face for their special leather? Hmmmmm....