Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone want to rejoin for F2P and make a Firefly-Esque Guild of Travellers?

sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788
Im talking pure-Roleplay. No skype, just in game chat. Always in character in game with a OOC simply for Guild chat to organize events and start up RP sesh with other players. 

Anyone interested?

Comments

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039
    Only a a paying customer can start a  guild.
  • sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788
    Bigdaddyx said:
    Only a a paying customer can start a  guild.
    ............wut?
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    There's an another guild attempt (http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/comment/6747723/ ), and as I wrote there too, not only subbers can start a guild, that's the second bracket in the Cosmic rewards, every former player have that, plus anyone who spend a few bucks or using a Credd.
    Hopefully if either of you make one, it will last longer than the poor TSW cabal of mmorpg :wink: 

Btw. so far it seems pretty popular, this morning there was even a queue on a couple servers... and maybe the queue (but more likely the crafting updates) stole my pants, so when I logged back my poor esper (similar to the one on the up-right advertise section) stood before the house in her undies :lol:
    Shop is fairly decent, but I just quickly scrolled it over, if I'll have more time I plan to roll a new alt and test the model from scratch.