Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wanted to give it Chance for a few days.

mattadams007mattadams007 Member Posts: 70
I must that after about a week, of playing I really like this game, I guess the best feature is the Co-Op play it is a great way to me new people, as for now I'm waiting on the new expaintion.  Does anyone know what might or will be in the new expaintions, I'm really intersted if the play style will change like farming, mineing, crafting, ect.?

Comments

• _myko_myko Member Posts: 333

farming: arena.net have already taken steps to remove this, so i doubt they'd add it back.

mining: very doubtful. serves no real purpose unless those minerals are used for stuff, and the npc drops already fill that need without requiring a boring mining system.

crafting: i doubt they'll change it much, while the early armours are relatively easy to get the ones at the fissure of woe require lots of rare drops and hint and what will be needed for later armours.

the two free new areas coming soon will IMO be a good indication of what they plan to introduce in the exapnsions. I'd expect the expansions to contain around 15 new missions + lots of quests and more styles of PvP play.

---sig---

PvE in general is pretty lame, if you think long and hard about it. You are spending your time beating a severely gimped AI that would lose to a well trained monkey. Best not to think too long and hard why you are wasting time playing games in general actually...

• mattadams007mattadams007 Member Posts: 70
    Thanks for the info.

• ZeausZeaus Member Posts: 222

Originally posted by _myko
    farming: arena.net have already taken steps to remove this, so i doubt they'd add it back.

Lol i think he means the farming plants farming. Not the killing everything in a zone farming.

-----------------------------
    Want to get into the game industry? Read the game business advice guide.
    Also read GameDev and Gamasutra
    Download Impulse - Like steam but only DRM Free Games

• _myko_myko Member Posts: 333

lol

i can just imagine those W/Mo's with 15k armour giving up their flaming swords and fellblades for a rake, shovel and hoe ::::02::

guild chat: "you up for a guild battle?"

farmer: "nah, i've got to wait up for a hydromancer to water my plants"

---sig---

PvE in general is pretty lame, if you think long and hard about it. You are spending your time beating a severely gimped AI that would lose to a well trained monkey. Best not to think too long and hard why you are wasting time playing games in general actually...

• JamesLouJamesLou Member Posts: 3

lol

• ZeausZeaus Member Posts: 222

I'm glad that you're enjoying the game. I believe there is some new content comming out soon for free but no idea on expansions though.

-----------------------------
    Want to get into the game industry? Read the game business advice guide.
    Also read GameDev and Gamasutra
    Download Impulse - Like steam but only DRM Free Games