Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uber Excited

IronMikeIronMike Member Posts: 76

ok i'm really excited, and i'mprobally gonna go get the game either sometime this week, or this weekend, but theres still some questions i have yet that are unfulfilled........

- cantina's/bars? if so do they have a purpose

- any type of community structures or locations within' towns, outposts?

- med centers, anything of that reference?

- is there anything to do in a town/outpost, beside meet and group?

Comments

• GW-GamerGW-Gamer Member Posts: 30

Do you mean bars as in drinking bars? lol... not sure if that is the question hmmm i would say yes because there is 1 type of drink (well 2 but 1 is pretty much it) and im not sure what it does but it makes your character all weird for a second. And if your talking about as in Cage or like limitation. Yes there is a lot of area where you cannot go unless you finish the mission first.

Yes there are a lot of type of community structures as in Guild ( would that count its my idea atleast) and there are a lot of towns and outposts. There also are usally atleast 1 helpful people in each towns or outpost mostly in town becuase sometime outpost can get small. And in towns and outpost it in into groups of servers so like server 1 - 5 and etc. So if you want to go to the most crowded server it would usally be 1. And you have to join a party in the town to go outside of the town and be with a non NPC. And there also are always henchmen that are helpful but they get boring sometime.

Med centers not sure what you mean medication? Well first of all there are no potion in the game, and in a party i would say monks are always pretty much a needed. However, you do heal regualry unless your being delt damage your healing stops for a few sec. And there are spots where you revive if your whole party members dies. However, in missions if your whole party dies you ahve to start over (its just to make it fair...) and once you die you get a -15 death penalty which lowers your life and health for a tempary time.

Anything else to do in town and outpost is to buy stuff trade and get the quest from NPC hmm thats pretty much it that i can think of.

Finally its a great game and you should get it :) Next time dont make me type to much lol.....
    ::::28::

• MyskMysk Member Posts: 982

[quote]Originally posted by IronMike
    ok i'm really excited, and i'mprobally gonna go get the game either sometime this week, or this weekend, but theres still some questions i have yet that are unfulfilled........

- cantina's/bars? if so do they have a purpose

.. I have yet to see any public meeting buildings and I don't expect them to exist.

- any type of community structures or locations within' towns, outposts?

... See above. Keep in mind that none of my characters are in a guild. I play too infrequently for that.

- med centers, anything of that reference?

... There's no use for them. It doesn't take any real ammount of time to heal once you're out of a fight.

- is there anything to do in a town/outpost, beside meet and group?[/b]

.. There are merchants and your banker and of course the NPCs to get your quests. Other than that? Not that I've ever noticed.[/quote]