Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FTC's Investigation into Star Citizen

13»

Comments

• Axllow18Axllow18 Member UncommonPosts: 400
    Kefo said:
    Asm0deus said:
    Kefo said:
    Axllow18 said:
    I have thoroughly enjoyed watching all of this unfold. I have popped at least 20 bags of popcorn this month alone reading about Mr. Smart's glorious crusade.
    Just imagine how many bags you will be popping if DS turns out to be correct. The Internet will explode with the amount of rage from hurt SC fans or maybe since the net runs on hatred it will evolve into a self aware entity with the amount of power coursing through it ;)
    Entirely possible but then again this just may happen if the DS disciples are proved wrong as well!

Win win either way then lol
    This is the game we can not lose. It's like knowing Christmas is just around the corner and your parents have already told you that they blew 90 million dollars on it AND they found a guy to scream at people in the street if you like the gift and also to rage at homeless people every day that Christmas has not arrived.

I have the most awkward boner right now.
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Axllow18 said:
    Kefo said:
    Asm0deus said:
    Kefo said:
    Axllow18 said:
    I have thoroughly enjoyed watching all of this unfold. I have popped at least 20 bags of popcorn this month alone reading about Mr. Smart's glorious crusade.
    Just imagine how many bags you will be popping if DS turns out to be correct. The Internet will explode with the amount of rage from hurt SC fans or maybe since the net runs on hatred it will evolve into a self aware entity with the amount of power coursing through it ;)
    Entirely possible but then again this just may happen if the DS disciples are proved wrong as well!

Win win either way then lol
    This is the game we can not lose. It's like knowing Christmas is just around the corner and your parents have already told you that they blew 90 million dollars on it AND they found a guy to scream at people in the street if you like the gift and also to rage at homeless people every day that Christmas has not arrived.

I have the most awkward boner right now.
    My wife is looking at me like I have lost what little I have of my mind. Thank you for that although now I have to explain why I was laughing about a awkward boner
  • LacedOpiumLacedOpium Member EpicPosts: 2,327
    edited September 2015
    Axllow18 said:
    Axllow18 said:
    Axllow18 said:
    <Snipped cuz science>

The title of this thread is "FTC's investigation into Star Citizen."  If you want to debate issues with Derek Smart do it in a new thread and simply leave "FTC's investigation into Star Citizen" out of it.  If a fanboy comes barging in talking about CIG, Star Citizen, or the investigation ignore them and stay on point.

See what I did there?
    Ah yes, and a simple scroll to the TOPIC would make it abundantly clear:

"Derek Smart is sure owning Chris Roberts and Star Citizen:

http://imgur.com/xAiNAar "

So... Nice try on the ole dodge there my boy but you might notice that the TITLE of the thread /= the thread's TOPIC.

Next time you try to be witty perhaps you might use some... er.. "wit".

EDIT: Just noticed your edit. Still missed the point. This thread is a thread to mock Mr. Smart and that is what people are doing.

Go home, you are drunk.

EDIT EDIT: And to be fair, I don't hate Mr. Smart; I freaking love the guy. His antics have been HOURS of entertainment for me over the years. I dare say he is my favorite internet lulcow; though Trump is rapidly moving into reach for his place in my heart.
    So in other words, what your post amounts to is "since the OP's post is about mocking Derek Smart then let us Derek Smart obsessed haters mock him in peace."  You don't want a different opinion than yours.  You want to shut everyone up, in a public forum, and have your little fun.  Sorry to tell you "my boy" but it doesn't work that way in a public forum.  Take your own advice and if you want to have your own little private hate fest regarding Derek Smart, or any other subject for that matter, take it into a private forum where only people with your opinion and mind set will be able to view it and post in it.

Go home and have a drink "my boy."  You need one.  
    Oh so since your original defense was pointless now I'm trying to CENSOR YOU! DUN DUN DDUUUUUUN!!!!

No, I simply pointed out that you mocking people for mocking someone in a thread about mocking that someone was silly. Never said you had to stop, just said you looked kinda like a tool for engaging in the same activity someone else was engaging in while in an area specifically denoted for said activity while trying to hold the moral high ground.

Also "LOL YOU GO SOMWHURZ ELSE" is not a counter argument my boy. It's just you throwing a tantrum. It is also you invalidating your earlier point about how I don't want a different opinion by immediately demanding I go somewhere else with my differing opinion. Well played.

And again, I don't hate Smart. He is an amazing entertainer.

Also to Gest: You cared enough to reply, and I love you for it so have a like :proud: 

The intent of my initial post was to convey exactly the point that I made in my second post.  Except that being the smart person that you think you are, you took it literally.  Again, if you don't want to read different opinions other than your own because it is beneath you to read posts by silly tools, then create your own private forum and only allow those people that agree with your hate mongering opinions to post on it.  The fact of the matter is that you are the only one throwing a tantrum because you were offended by the person calling your type fools for defending this fiasco so you lashed out at me.  [mod edit]
    Post edited by Vaross on
  • SmartySmartSmartySmart Member UncommonPosts: 312
    I lose faith in humanity everytime I see people getting boners seeing others fall (or at least having the imagination that something they do not like fails/falls/is scam). It´s like the street prophets claiming the world will end.

Tells you also much about the inner self of such people.

Show me prove how SC fails (and no... DS blogs are far away from being full of evidence)... I mean real proof and not the "because it is scam" and "they sell shiny ships and deliver nothing". Why do you begrudge SC´s success so much?

Man... people are spitting venom here.

Also claiming that this thread is not about DS is shortsighted... yes it is always about him because he started the whole mess and his project "let´s repeat what I did with Alganon/Quest Online" and he was the one who claimed the FTC is already investigating and also that he will offer 1mio of his own money to sue CIG.

DS has NPD... end of story.

SC will not fail but it will for sure not meet everyones expectations.

• Axllow18Axllow18 Member UncommonPosts: 400
    edited September 2015
    Axllow18 said:
    <<MOAR SNIPS!!>>
    Oh so since your original defense was pointless now I'm trying to CENSOR YOU! DUN DUN DDUUUUUUN!!!!

No, I simply pointed out that you mocking people for mocking someone in a thread about mocking that someone was silly. Never said you had to stop, just said you looked kinda like a tool for engaging in the same activity someone else was engaging in while in an area specifically denoted for said activity while trying to hold the moral high ground.

Also "LOL YOU GO SOMWHURZ ELSE" is not a counter argument my boy. It's just you throwing a tantrum. It is also you invalidating your earlier point about how I don't want a different opinion by immediately demanding I go somewhere else with my differing opinion. Well played.

And again, I don't hate Smart. He is an amazing entertainer.

Also to Gest: You cared enough to reply, and I love you for it so have a like :proud: 

The intent of my initial post was to convey exactly the point that I made in my second post.  Except that being the smart person that you think you are, you took it literally.  Again, if you don't want to read different opinions other than your own because it is beneath you to read posts by silly tools, then create your own private post and only allow those people that agree with your hate mongering opinions to post on it.  The fact of the matter is that you are the only one throwing a tantrum because you were offended by the person calling your type fools for defending this fiasco so you lashed out at me.  [mod edit]
    I pointed to your mocking as being silly in my first point, and nowhere in your post do you hint at it not being literal (and considering your replies constantly lumping me in with groups you disagree with I now feel pretty safe in my assumption of your intent) so I took it literally yes.

Every time you call me a smart person I snicker because of Smart's name fitting well as a snarky remark there. The pun is just perfect.

Again "I don't like that you made a statement about my statement so you should go away" is a rather limp argument. Now YOU are the one demanding outright for others to not voice different opinions where you can read them. You are starting to look a little smart yourself now. Eh?? EHHH?? SEE WHAT I DID THERE!?!?!

[mod edit]

No but seriously I'm not being arrogant I'm just pointing out your silly behavior.

EDITZ: You are welcome Kefo. I want only to spread the joy. :pleased: 
    Post edited by Vaross on
  • VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414
    This thread was immediately derailed and has gone too far off the topic from the title and the topic from discussion.  If you wish to discuss news involving Derek Smart, there is another thread for that in these forums already.
    To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.