Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO game playable on both PC and Mobile?

GathorGathor Member UncommonPosts: 10
Anyone that know of a MMO game, where you can switch between playing on your Mobile and PC ?

From what I understand  Albion will have this ->  https://albiononline.com/en/news/cross-platform-development  but are there any released game that offer this?

Comments

• MystaMysta Member UncommonPosts: 94
    Not released but Lineage Eternal will have this, I believe.
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,827
    Albion Online is the only one I'm aware of atm.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,009
    Vendetta Online, since 2011:

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 413
    Order And Chaos 2
  • MensurMensur Member RarePosts: 940
    fascism said:
    Order And Chaos 2
    Lie...:)

Proud MMORPG.com member since 2009! 

• GathorGathor Member UncommonPosts: 10
    edited September 2015
    Order&Chaos 2  where close to what I'm looking for.  Problem is that if I play an account on Windows-PC I'm not able to play the same account on an Android-PAD.   But it should work on an Windows-PAD I think.  

What I did like about OC2 tips, is that if I find a MMO game that is playable on Windows-phone it is more likely to find it on android too. Don't know why I did not think about search in that order before. 
  • darkness2468darkness2468 Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Just get bluestacks android emulater you can play totally any android game on your pc, then all you gotta do is pick an mmo :pleased: order and chaos is decent though with a wow them going on.