Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOW!!! 2.0 Servers will be rolled back, Trion finally makes the correct choice.

2»

Comments

• OrmagodonOrmagodon Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Seeing as only 10% of players could get on originally a roll back is good news for us 90%.
  • PottedPlant22PottedPlant22 Member RarePosts: 800
    Viper482 said:
    shalissar said:
    Uughhh that community. "I want compensation because I just lost my advantage at acquiring land over other people via server problems!"

You got it wrong, you cannot lose something you never had. They did not lose an advantage, they were put at a disadvantage due to server issues. They have a right to be angry over it. Where do you people come from?
    They can be angry, but the rest can judge.  He's not talking about the 90% that didn't get anything.  He's talking about the 10% that got the advantage and are now complaining about having that advantage taken away.
  • farbegefarbege Member UncommonPosts: 305
    edited September 2015
    Viper482 said:
    shalissar said:
    Uughhh that community. "I want compensation because I just lost my advantage at acquiring land over other people via server problems!"

You got it wrong, you cannot lose something you never had. They did not lose an advantage, they were put at a disadvantage due to server issues. They have a right to be angry over it. Where do you people come from?
    They can be angry, but the rest can judge.  He's not talking about the 90% that didn't get anything.  He's talking about the 10% that got the advantage and are now complaining about having that advantage taken away.
    Well, since i had now the experience twice.

I can tell you for me there was no diffrence on Saturday the 12th to today the 13th.

Both times i could login no prob and placed no prob as almost first person on a somwhat highly contested area without a problem.
    Today even with "worser" odds since i didnt had "THE ADVANTAGE" i even claimed a additionally spot on the somewhat contested area.

If that was an "advantage" on Saturday i dunno how to describe todays land rush then with the "90%" more competition.

After that experience i now believe that the 10% - 90% numbers given have been a lie.  It would have been easy to just open the servers without any rollback and everyone would have got his spots nevertherless but the caved in to the whiney bitching  peeps of todays dumb playerbase.
  • StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987
    I uninstalled Glyph and left Trion and their games behind  after a couple months of AA, but now it's just funny to read all this.
  • GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893
    Some things never change
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    It's really not that bad, it kind of blew over. The only people who are up-in-arms mad are those of the 10% that got in on Saturday to place land that weren't available to play on Sunday, or those that got land on Sat and not Sun, which isn't many.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile