Once WS goes F2P, do people who bought it gain permanent advantages? And are those advantages worth buying WS now before it goes F2P?
Ah, looked it up:
The rewards, if you have an account the moment the game transisions, are:
- 12 character slots instead of 2
- 6 costume slots instead of 4
- 5 bank slots instead of 2
- 2000 total decor items placed instead of 1000
- the purchase prize of the box in loyality points
- remaining subscription time turned into some other time of I don't know
I guess if you plan to play F2P WS anyway, and if you plan to pay money for it anyway, then buying it now would be a good deal.