Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crashed Transport Aircraft 5-man Dungeon - S Rank Guide for Speed Run with Warlock

KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794

Crashed Transport Aircraft - S Rank Guide for Speed run in 5-man Invasion Dungeon. Done by Warlock 54k Prestige.

S rank gives 500x3 Sparks & Unique Costume for finishing this dungeon. Costume is Grey Master Cryomancer Outfit.

This dungeons is pretty hard to get S rank due to its randomness. You will be getting random waves of monsters and bosses, sometimes 3 waves at a time. Depending on your luck you wont get un killable combination that will wipe you sick

This Video is Technically almost S rank as we wipe on last boss, but its enough to show how this works all the way to last stage. We managed to do many S rank runs, unfortunately I don't have any of those recorded wit commentary.

Its a very good place to farm Purple Amulets sick

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

Comments

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Yeh, I just wanted the costume. So we did a S rank fast (me as alch, witch, 2x zerker and a paladin) Got a nice costume out of it! )