Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trion Tidbits of Interest from PAX Prime -

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageTrion Tidbits of Interest from PAX Prime -

During this past weekend's PAX Prime, several interesting tidbits of news for Trion's game were released. We will be covering Devilian, Rift and Atlas Reactor, but some notable news was also released for Trove, Defiance and ArcheAge.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    I'm really not trying to be negative, but what they did to ArcheAge cannot be forgotten. They literally took a fantastic game and turned into the worst Pay 2 Win entity I've ever seen. It was so bad and blatant that I won't even read about another Trion game.
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Dauzqul said:
    I'm really not trying to be negative, but what they did to ArcheAge cannot be forgotten. They literally took a fantastic game and turned into the worst Pay 2 Win entity I've ever seen. It was so bad and blatant that I won't even read about another Trion game.
    Yeah trion is so evil, how about you try playing the korean version instead? or the newly opened chinese version? then come back here and talk about how trion made the game pay2win.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    IMO Trion is the best company ever and all of their games are the best.