Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All 3-man Dungeons Speed Run Video Guides! 30+ Videos

KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794

Since its enormous amount of videos and posting YouTube embeds here is a pain I give link to the list of all of them on our website.

You can find all 30 1-3-man dungeons video speed run guides that include all sorts of tricks, boss explanations in 1080p. Enjoy!

To view the videos click here it will direct you to the topic on the www.excessum-gaming.com website!

http://www.excessum-gaming.com/forum/m/10248673/viewthread/23993193-all-3man-dungeons-speed-run-guides-video/post/last#last

On top of that if you o to our youtube channel or browse trough our forums you can find links to video guides for all 5 man dungeons, Invasions and raids ! I will re post some of them later over here as well when i have some time :)

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2