Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What the best lvl go to post searing

Gaara187Gaara187 Member UncommonPosts: 44

Ive been have a debate with some friends. they seem to think around lvl 5-6. Is there really a point that you cant lvl anymore if you stay Pre-Searing?

Comments

• TankedTanked Member Posts: 16

You can go when ever you would like, its just all based on your personal preference. To make it easier on yourself when fighting monsters post searing, I would suggest going at around level 6. This however will take longer to level as opposed to just going post searing at a low level around 3 and fighting level 4-8 for more exp gain.

If you have some buddys who can help you out post searing then I suggest going as soon as possible. If you are on your own, take your time, and gain str before going post searing.

Of course make sure your first priority is attainining all of the basic skills. You also might want to look into finding all the armor available (will be needed post searing) from collectors.

• TigerchaTigercha Member Posts: 182

if you complete all your missions you should be around 50% of the way threw lvl 7, and this would have taken about 6 hours of gametime if you are fortunate enough to have a mate who is starting his new/first toon to accompany you.

The PvP fight that gets you to the post searing world has little or no advantages that I can ascertain, but the creatures on the initial missions in the seared world are lvl 3 - 5 and you will be in a group of four so it makes no difference.

But if you want to win the searing PvP at all cost then you need to group with a Monk and then join the euro zone that has the highest number and then you are sure to have two teams with NPC's in each, and then all you do is murder the NPC's over and over, this is a method i read  on a Forum on a guild wars site so dont flame meimage

• emdtemdt Member Posts: 325

the first i left to post-seering, i was lvl 7 monk mez

but thats lvl 20 now, and i help[ all the friends in the first 5 mission with their new chara/

---------------------------------------------
    *characters*
    Guild Wars
    -Danish Kokor-lvl 20 monk/mesmer
    -Ettarde Aoi- lvl 7 warrior/ranher
    Maple Story
    -Danish-lvl30 Hunter
    -kokore-lvl8 Mage
    Runescape
    -Lady Ettarde-lvl 58

• ZeausZeaus Member Posts: 222

They just fixed a problem so you can stay past level 15, so i guess you can stay as long as you want. I'm going to make a warrior and see if i can do everything again. Last time i couldn't finish the char thing beyond the wall.

-----------------------------
    Want to get into the game industry? Read the game business advice guide.
    Also read GameDev and Gamasutra
    Download Impulse - Like steam but only DRM Free Games

• Lt.DeadendLt.Deadend Member Posts: 325

Good way to do it is,. kill stuff for xp,.Id say till about lvl5 or 6,.then do the quest's to lvl 8 or so,all i can say is,.save up 800-1000gold and when you get to the next map,. hit the trade chat and buy a max dmg weapon,.you will be fine..swords 15-22 axe 6-28 hammer 19-35,if your not sure what your weapon is max at,.make a pvp character real fast an look at the weapons,.now buy your weapon and go kick some butt..

Note: buy a minor rune to help use your new kick @ss weapon,