Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you looking for an open world, highly skill based Diablo/Ragnorak/LoL style MMO? Hidden Gem

kDeviLkDeviL Member UncommonPosts: 215

Meet the most underrated MMORPG on the market,  Inspirit online!  (Aka Eloa) The game's amazing but the reason it's underrated is simply because not many people have heard of it yet.  It went into beta 3 weeks ago and there were some licensing issues with the company that brought it to NA, therefore they can't legally advertise it yet.  But anyone can get in and play now, might as well get in now to get a headstart because I'm sure when they start advertising and people try it out, they'll stick around for a long time.
  This game has an isometric view the way Diablo, Ragnorak and LoL do with better gameplay and graphics than any of them.   Leveling is sort of like PoE but there are no instanced zones at all besides dungeons and raids.  The combat is action oriented, fast, fluid and fun, easy to pick up but very hard to master.  There is no tab or auto targeting in this game what-so-ever. Every skill you click goes in the direction of your mouse.   It might feel a bit weird at first but you'll be knocking out insane combos in no time if you pick mmos up pretty quick.  If you suck however this game may not be the best choice, especially if you like pvp where gear carries you through.  Good gear helps but if you can't land hits or dodge/juke other skills you're going to die.  There's a massive skill gap between someone good and someone bad at the game and I see high geared players get eaten by fresh level cap players quite often.  It's also not p2w in the slightest way.  If you like this style of game then it should feel great, even if you don't, give it a shot you'll probably find it awesome anyway. 

Here's a video of the 12 v 12 mode they have.

Here's a first look video.

And here's the site.

http://inspirit.gr-ent.com/

If WoW was released today even in its' entirety it would be f2p in 3 months.
Why is it still such a big deal?

Comments

• StormakovStormakov Member UncommonPosts: 200
    edited August 2015
    I played Inspirit on beta launch which actually wasn't that long ago - while the game was ok, it took me 16 hours to hit max level and there was literally no other content in the open world after that. It was all group dungeons and raids, which were mediocre at best. The PvP was also actually pretty fun however, except for the fact that it was only active for like... 3 hours? like twice a day? or something ridiculous like that.

Was a shame, but there just isn't enough to do in the game.

Edit: correction on phrasing.