It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Stigma, and label's falsely placed on the new Generation
Somewhere this roomer has to stop.........Players did not change. Developers did !.......So many times I see on this entire forum system of mmorpg.com, where players say :
1) No one is social anymore.
2) No one has time for more detailed games.
3) Players like easy.
Yet, when comments like this are made the poster is usually talking about others, not themselves.....Why is that ?.....Easy, because that's how modern games are designed !........This type is forced at us.
The player has to play the game according to developers rules !!!!!
- If you make a character and the game instantly puts you into a personal story. That is what you will do.
- If the game is loaded with Videos. You will sit their and watch them.
- If the game is made so ridiculous easy you will play by yourself.
- If the game is loaded with auto group dynamic events, you will not chat.
- If a game has a cross realm dungeon finder, you will not bother with a guild or friends.
This is how developers are making ALL MMOS. No choice.
Players seem to come here daily to see if anything new had developed " lots of them ".....Yet the same person likes to say " no one is interested in a game like Pantheon !
Developers of theme park, short, non-mmo games with others around you, like to make you think people are asking for the crap. Yet who are these people asking for easy. No one knows, because they don't exist.
Old school games just stopped being made. No one ever asked for them to just stop, developers did that !.....Speaking of Old School, lets drop the stigma that Old School only stands for Old. This is not 1999 it's 2015 games will not be developed with old crap engines and kill 10 rats, that is 1999 not Old School !
More to come, I have to get to work