Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Game/Category in Recent Posts list

LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
When a user visits Recent Discussions ( http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussions ) the threads are listed with their subforum but not forum name. For example: 
"Other races will be available and quite a few in General Discussion"

This doesn't tell the user what game it is for.* Adding the main category would clarify that.

Additionally, the site uses >> to increment page by page instead of jump to last page. Is that intended? 

*For the idiot that's about to type it... Yes, if I am on my PC, I can hover over the link and look in my browser status bar for clues. I can also right click and select View Source, too!

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
"Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

Comments

• blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 12,701
    Good point. I like knowing what game it is that a person is talking about. I also miss the info about how long a member has been with the site.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Yep, known issue and being worked on! :)

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.