Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quest creating game similar to Neverwinter Foundry? (needs offline capability)

Riotact007Riotact007 Member UncommonPosts: 246
Hi, I am a teacher and want to give students opportunities most students don't get lol. Being a gamer myself I thought creating quests with Neverwinter Foundry would be perfect! I have done it myself and found it great to use. The only problem is it needs to be offline. I do not have much internet access at school. I have contacted ARC/ Neverwinter and they stated there won't be an offline mode available. 
I don't want mindcrafty building I love how the foundry has to facility to add dialog, so stories etc can be used.
Thanks!!

Comments

• LuposDavalteLuposDavalte Member UncommonPosts: 91
    edited August 2015
    Sword Coast Legends is almost precisely what you're looking for and will supposedly have an offline mode. Release is due on late September
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Sword Coast Legends is almost precisely what you're looking for and will supposedly have an offline mode. Release is due on late September
    Agreed, the only real difference between NWN and SCL is besides graphics and number of players (SCL have 4 + DM) is that in SCL you as DM get points due to the players success to mess with them, like the doom counter in the boardgame "Descent - Journeys in the dark".

It is exactly what you are looking for. http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/1238/Sword-Coast-Legends.html
  • thunderclesthundercles Member UncommonPosts: 510
    Check out axis game factory too. Free demo.
  • Riotact007Riotact007 Member UncommonPosts: 246
    Thanks guys, wow sword coast legends looks very nice! both worth looking into.
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Thanks guys, wow sword coast legends looks very nice! both worth looking into.
    Yeah, I am planning to run some home made stuff with friends once it comes out myself. Maybe I run something for you guys here as well once I created something to my liking. :)