Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POST NEW FORUM BUGS / ISSUES HERE

1242526272830»

Comments

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,217
    Hey. I can't seem to find the button to start a new thread. Is it due to rank, or is that a bug?

Check a few (6 or 7?) posts above your own :)

Welcome to the boards!

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• qbsenterprisesupportqbsenterprisesupport Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Excellent thread, I have to thank for this. It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge. I really like the way the writer presented his views.

QuickBooks error code 12007 can be seen when the user tries to update QuickBooks desktop and also tries to make any changes to the QB payroll service function. The user can also face such an error if there is inability of accessing the internet connection through the desktop.

If you are also facing such an error, then this post will help you to find out the basic causes and fixes of the QuickBooks update error 12007. To know more about this error, continue reading this post till the end.

• emmasigh123emmasigh123 Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Online gaming describes any computer game that gives on-line interactions with different players. Video games accustomed be classified by {an on-line|a web|an internet} Content PEGI descriptor to indicate whether or not they were online or not. However, as most games currently give on-line interactions this distinction is not any longer used.

• dandan48dandan48 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    The site doesn't allow "post creation" until you have 10(?) posts
    My profile says i have 12 comments and i don't have a create thread button either, but the site is buggy for me anyway: https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/comment/7731995/#Comment_7731995
    MMOs are dead
  • BrainyBrainy Member RarePosts: 988
    edited May 11
    I am seeing Undefined Discussion Subject for every listing made by System.  Is it just me or anyone else seeing this?
  • shetlandslarsenshetlandslarsen Member UncommonPosts: 179
    Brainy said:
    I am seeing Undefined Discussion Subject for every listing made by System.  Is it just me or anyone else seeing this?
    Same for me.
    I am a scizo misanthrope. So one day I may go BANZAI on your post.
    Have not yet though. Maybe there is hope?
    Nah there is really none for me or the human race. 
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,208
    Brainy said:

Not every single one, but alot of them....at least 50% of them.
  • JakobmillerJakobmiller Member UncommonPosts: 445
    More than a week has past since the bug and for a forum, that should definitely be considered a severe one. There is simply no way to follow up discussions right now as you have no idea what post people have recently commented on. Can we get this fixed?
    Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 40,447
    I'm thinking it's all part of their plan to get folks who typically respond in forum threads to actually open and read the OP first before posting, probably gets them click counts too.
    OldKingLogScot

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing ESO - Blackwood at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• dandan48dandan48 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    edited May 29

Comment stuck on "approval"

I think one of my comments was stuck for "approval" after i tryed to edit it

But i just typed it again, so it's fine now

Post edited by dandan48 on
    MMOs are dead