Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POST NEW FORUM BUGS / ISSUES HERE

1242526272830»

Comments

• KsciverKsciver Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Where can I find the full game list, that was the primary reason I would usually use this site.  The massive list on one page with all of the games so I can find what I'll dive into next...
  • ayndreayndre Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Hey. I can't seem to find the button to start a new thread. Is it due to rank, or is that a bug?
  • hyoslvr2hyoslvr2 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I am associated with CRS and use to post articles/Blogs with updates on WWII online usually on a weekly basis. However with your most recent update of MMORPG I have not been able to get in to post some very important information about WWII Online. I have attempted to access my usual link to our admin to no avail. The president of CRS XOOM asked if I could get in touch with you to remedy this.  He too has tried and cant figure out your new format.  When I use our link I get "ERROR 404" .   When I come into MMORPG  the admin for posts is not available.  Could you please look into this?  I have missed several community updates on our game. Thank You 
  • kayser76kayser76 Member UncommonPosts: 3
     Cannot vote on polls
    Necesito el SETUP perfecto para mi próximo PC Gaming, puedes ayudarme en este enlace. Escribe tu setup factible perfecto o lo mejor posible para mi presupuesto para tener el mejor pc gaming! 
  • unleashwowunleashwow Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    i can post xD
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,380
    Here's a forum issue:  Your forums are being overrun by spambots.  See above.
    sumdumguy1Kumapon
  • UgurzuUgurzu Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I can't create new threads. There is no "New thread" button or similar