Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLOOD DRAGONS XXII (TRADING AND CRAFTING GUILD AND TAMRIEL RECOGNIZED) XBOX 1 NA

BLOOD DRAGONS XXII

(Trading, Crafting and PVP Guild) (Xbox 1 and this is NA and DAGGERFALL COVENANT)

Have you ever been in a guild for a while but sometimes you feel like you are just another number because your never promoted or the guild is not doing anything special. Well anyone looking for a Fun, Friendly and Family like guild then BLOOD DRAGONS XXII is the right one for you. We are an upcoming DAGGERFALL COVENANT guild that is on the come up in a major way. We have people all around the world in the guild but most is on the Central time. Have you ever been online and needed help with a dungeon but could not get help because nobody was ever online. Well that’s not us were always online and doing either Dungeons, Quests, Skyshards Runs or just kicking Butt in PVP. Speaking of that Every Saturday we hold a Guild event which could consist of skyshard runs, public dungeons, PVP or Races that we came up with which is a lot of fun. We do have Ranks and that is updated every week right before the weekly events. So you will definitely feel special at this guild. We also will be starting weekly giveaways and contests with our guild members. So if this is something that you think you might like and want to join by all means come on and join the PARTY cause were having MAJOR FUN!!!!! Everyone is welcome just as long as you are Mature.

THERE ARE SOME REQUIREMENTS THOUGH SO PLEASE LOOK AT THEM AND IF YOUR SATISFIED THEN MESSAGE ME AND COME JOIN THE FAMILY.

Mic – Must have mic or if not still message me

Friendly and funny

Honest and not a Thief

ACTIVE AND TEAM PLAYER

MUST WANT TO BE IN THE GUILD CHAT OR UTILIZE IT

—–STUFF WE DON’T LIKE LIKE——-

IMMATURE PEOPLE

THIEVES

MESS STARTING WITH OTHER MEMBERS

DISHONEST

***SO IF YOU STILL WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS FAMILY THEN MESSAGE ME UP***

GT is BIGJEEZE