Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Efficient use of playtime?

FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905

I finally reached level 20 and am at lvl 23 mastery.  Is it best to level alts to raise mastery first?  I did buy a flask and two emblems to help with killing.

someone said it's better to buy gear than to grind it.  How does one go about buying gear?  Is it at trading posts? 

I am bored of just going around from dungeon to dungeon, although I tend to focus on the recipe dungeons which is slower leveling.

Comments

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    DMKano said:
    Also I forgot about the hourly challenges - do them but don't open the dragon caches - instead sell them for flux. Then buy whatever you need for flux. Great way to earn mastery via trading.

I'm not familiar with the challenges.  But I think leveling my first class to 20 burned me out of leveling another.  I found it too grindy and repetitive.  I'm sure I'll return at some point.
  • ElElyonElElyon Member UncommonPosts: 219
    If the game is already grindy then I would say this is not the game for you. :)

But it does get pretty grindy if you just level up toons over and over.

Like what DMKano said, you can try to mix it up a bit to help with that.
    Do some gardening, farm for recipes or work on getting a club up and when you do that you can start building your own little world. That helps a lot with the grind, its a good escape to have your own club world where you just sit back and build random stuff :)
    I recommend starting your own club and not joining someone elses but that is just me.