Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No MMORPGS to get excited about for the foreseeable future

1789101113»

Comments

• rush1984rush1984 Member UncommonPosts: 369
    Phry said:
    No MMORPG's to get excited about for the forseeable future? should have gone to specsavers!  :p
    i dont really see any decent ones, almost all are pvp focused :( i dont think any we know about will be very successful , i hope im wrong
    Darksworm said:
    rush1984 said:
    well i went back to wow found a good raiding guild it was fun for a while made some friends , but now the game is basically dead i doubt its more then 500k subs at this point I had to pug the  newest 2 boss raid because so many guildies/players have quit so back to the hunt for a new mmorpg any suggestions? I just started playing dragonquest xi if theres any turnbased JRPG fans i recommend it its more like traditional final fantasy games unlike the garbage they make now.
    Cross Realm grouping had a negative impact on the WoW community as far as forming and maintaining guilds.  Some of those players probably just hopped servers to another guild.  It's easy to do that in WoW.  Character transfers are almost instantaneous :-P

yup that is exactly what happened forcing us to merge but then a month later happened again lol

trikery said:
    New World will be legitimately good.

Honestly I fail to see how it is not the most hyped game on here.

i think thats because there is literally hardly any info on it at all .
    From what ive read though its another Pvp Focused game, which for me is a deal breaker i like PVE games with PVP , Mmorpgs to me are a journey , you quest and follow a story and then do dungeons and raiding with the companions/friends you met along the way anything but is something else.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Dont worry everyone, Astellia will save us....lmao
    Albatroes said:
    Dont worry everyone, Astellia will save us....lmao
    lol i checked it out but ill pass :smile: from what ive read so far its really badly optimised and tbh its just a clone of so many other korean mmo's 
  • Noobmaster_95Noobmaster_95 Member UncommonPosts: 93
    Atomic Heart is on its way
    Atomic Heart is on its way
    never heard of it lol
    only 2 games peak my interest at the moment, classic wow and cyberpunk 2077
  • LimnicLimnic Member RarePosts: 1,116
    edited June 2019
    As a single player game, pretty sure Atomic Heart is not an mmo.