Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Crucible of the Gods Update Coming August 11th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Obsidian Entertainment and My.com have announced that a big update is headed into Skyforge on August 11th. Called "Crucible of the Gods", the update will feature tongs of feature improvements, bug fixes and the addition of the divine form that allows players to access high-end content including invasions and raids.

Divine Form:    Certain heroic deeds are beyond the abilities of both mortals and immortals alike. For these activities, you will need to ascend to your rightful place as a God and progress through the newly unlocked Divine Atlas. Players will need to complete the "New God" Storyline quest which becomes available at ~30,500 Prestige to unlock access to the Divine Form.

Read more on the Skyforge site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SkavenapsSkavenaps Member UncommonPosts: 67
    more content is always good!
  • niknaisniknais Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Nice. Can't wait this.
  • NovaScryerNovaScryer Member Posts: 3
    Been enjoying the game immensely as it is, so this new update is more frosting on the cake for me. I'm making a fun goal to hit 30k prestige (only 20k away!) before the update hits, but I won't put a rush on it if it looks like I won't make it there in time.
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

Are the "Tongs of Feature Improvements" an epic weapon?image

Going to DL this as soon as I get my Windows 10 upgrade smoothed out.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• darkheartsdarkhearts Member UncommonPosts: 159
    Hope this includes the teaming fix so I can play with my friends...
  • viney123viney123 Member UncommonPosts: 68
    @darkhearts I believe they said it would include the grouping/queue fixes. :)
  • zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Originally posted by darkhearts
    Hope this includes the teaming fix so I can play with my friends...

Can still play with your friend just there no level matching if someone to op then other one will get loot other will not If you queue solo with a friend both get in.

• 88Sins88Sins Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Will this be the update where they add controller support finally? I won't hold my breath, but here's hoping.
  • WraithclawsWraithclaws Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Really nice adicting game, I'm @ 27900 prestige and already did all quest until god mode. Bring god mode on o/
  • Jens008Jens008 Member CommonPosts: 16
    LOL they even said "Tongs of feautre improvements " in the email hahahahahaha RIP Proofreaders
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Originally posted by Jens008
    LOL they even said "Tongs of feautre improvements " in the email hahahahahaha RIP Proofreaders

Lol yeah i caught that too.