Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BDO newest class "The Kunoichi" (Female Ninja)

KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

BDO's newest class launched today in Korea. "The Kunoichi" (female ninja). She doesn't attack as hard as the other classes but she makes it up with her speed, stealth, and cunning. Using a short sword in one hand and Shuriken attacks in the other to kill enemies at long range.

Comments

• YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094

I'm surprised they added a Kunoichi class.  Few people even know the term for Female Ninja.

Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.
  • KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Damn, I love their character art.

The opening close up.  Is that in-game rendering?  Amazing.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    Here is the character customization of a Kunoichi 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykgxw0s4WAM
  • l0llip0pl0llip0p Member CommonPosts: 1
    awesome! It looks like a chief  >:)
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    Some low lvl Kunoichi gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9FJzNq5Twg

• HowbadisbadHowbadisbad Member UncommonPosts: 453
    Actually looks pretty unique

not many classes I know of that let you dip in and out of range like that

Waiting for: