Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taken-StormrageUS Alliance Reroll Guild

SynttheticsSyntthetics Member Posts: 2
Hello, and welcome to what will hopefully be your new home. Taken is a reroll project I and a friend of mine have formed to have fun in all aspects of gameplay. Both PvP and social with a daytime raiding schedule. If you are intersted please register at our guild site takenguild.enjin.com. We also need the following Raid Leader, Social Officer, and a PvP officer if interested please contact me on the guild forums through a private message. 

Faction: Alliance

Server: Stormrage-US

Raid Days/Times: Wednesday and Thursday 7-10pm EST

Guild Site: takenguild.enjin.com

Reroll Date: TBA, once we have a solid core of members a reroll date will be announced. 

Note we plan to raid at each level of content 60, 70, 80, 85, 90, and 100. We have allowed a week to get to the new cap and two weeks (4 raid nights) to clear each raid once except at current content were actual raid progression in the guild will begin. We have no restrictions on what gear you wear whether it be BoA or top end PvE gear you bought while doing old content. We simply want to see the content, down it and continue moving forward. This not only helps builds the guilds strength as a raid team, it also helps members get to know eachother and their playstyles along the way while also killing time until the new expansion releases. 

Who are we?:

We are a newly forming reroll guild on the U.S. realm of Stormrage known by the name of Taken. This reroll was started to form a new strong foundation for both new and veteran players. Whether they are coming back from hiatus or simply want a new place to call home. We are here to provide Raiding, PvP (Not Rated and Rated if possible), and a thriving social environment for all of our players. We log on for more than just raids, and want to bring the social aspect of WoW back to the game. We highly encourage getting to know each other and grouping for whatever it is you may be doing. 

Why did we form this reroll?:

The idea behind Taken was to give World of Warcraft players a new long term place to call home. We want to encourage the social aspect of World of Warcraft that involves more than sitting in your Garrison all day with your rose tinted goggles on, reminiscing on previous expansions. We want to breath life into players who have lost motivation to continue playing whether it be from friends quitting, guild falling apart, or those just looking for a change of scenary. Here at Taken we promote all forms of gameplay, 

The purpose of Taken:

1.) To provide a serious daytime progression raiding environment on a light schedule. 

2.) To provide players who enjoy PvP the chance to do RBG's/Arena's/ or just randoms with fellow guildies.

3.) To provide a thriving friendly social atmosphere for all players whether they be Raiders, PvP'ers, or casual players just looking for a place to call home. 

Be respectful at all times:

We are all here to enjoy ourselves and those we choose to game with. We like to joke around poke fun and have a good time in general. That being said we are all adults, and we know by now what is accepted and what is not, joking and having a good time is all fine and dandy, but if it contains offensive racials slurs or remarks of an inappropiate sexual nature it will not be tolerated. Use good judgement when you type/speak and think about what you are about to say before you say it. If it can offend someone it's probably best to keep it to yourself. On the other hand with everyone being an adult it is expected of all of us to have thick skin, but if you do feel offended please notify me or any officer and we will discuss the matter at hand. 

In Closing:

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and once again welcome to Taken. Feel free to apply and we will get back to you as soon as we are able to. Thank you for considering us for your future home in the World of Warcraft and we look forward to gaming with you in the future, have a great day! If you have any questions you can reach me on this forum post, or the guild website.  

Comments

• SynttheticsSyntthetics Member Posts: 2
    If you have any questions feel free to add my battletag Essayons#1819
  • dzonesdzones Member UncommonPosts: 121
    Great way to get back into the game and get some of that old content you miss or never got to do before :)
  • dzonesdzones Member UncommonPosts: 121
    Afternoon bump