Ok is it just me or does this game feel like it's not a full finished game? Granted I am new but here are things I noticed as a new player that has me wonder why an expansion is coming out when the game out now doesn't feel done.
- Jeweler doesn't go up to full level like all other crafting
- Legendary weapons, two handed sword has three, but all others only have one when two handed swords arnt even the most used.
- Most 5 mans are not skill based but just gear checks its all stack on each other and hope not to die. Whats the point of being ranged if in every 5 man being ranged is pointless?
- No trading you can only use AH or mail
- When doing world bosses you must get there at the same time as your guild or you wont be in the same map. Whats the point of it being a mmo if you can be locked out of a map that your friends are in for being one or two minutes late.
Like I said I am new, but I have played almost all the MMO's out there and I have to say after all the hype I find the game to be kind of a let down end game. There is a big lacking in most parts outside of it's story. They do the story very well, but SWTOR did it FAR better IMO.
So what is it I am missing that makes this game ready for an expansion, it hardly feels fully done to me. It seems like the lack of damage meter is just to hid the lack of balance in classes to me.