Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A remind to always have fun despite of bugs / server issues! Enjoy my 1vs3 Arena

Play4BitcoinPlay4Bitcoin Member UncommonPosts: 9

A reminder to never give up and always have fun! I tried my best to fight 1 vs 3 in Skyforge. Paladin (myself) vs. Necromancer / Kenetic / Paladin. Enjoy!

P.S Sorry for the framerate lag. I get 45-60 FPS Vsync in game but for some reason my OBS software recorded it badly. Does anyone know the correct settings for recording while streaming? Thanks and enjoy!

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100

The only real fight was between you and the other paladin. The other two were really weak I have seen a very good video of a well played necromancer. This game you don't see what the Necromancer is capable in the hands of a skilled player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5yNkujsys0

Chamber of Chains
  • Play4BitcoinPlay4Bitcoin Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Originally posted by cheyane

The only real fight was between you and the other paladin. The other two were really weak I have seen a very good video of a well played necromancer. This game you don't see what the Necromancer is capable in the hands of a skilled player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5yNkujsys0

Yup very true. But the whole point of the video is to remind everyone to have fun and don't give up so easily! Believe in yourself! :D
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Good fight!  Necros die fast until they get their full skills.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100

I hope I did not sound like I was putting you down on your gameplay. I was merely lamenting the way the Necro in your video obviously lacked the skills to play well. Not that I myself could have done better merely a wistful look at how a really good player could elevate the class.

As for flavour of the month well that happens in every game but most threads I read have been on how they are presently kicking Necros out of groups or how they are underpowered. I think the three easiest classes obviously are Paladin,Cryomancer and my personal favourite the Lightbinder. The class closest to the nodes and one quickest to be unlocked are not exactly easy to play since they involve you actually practicing and perfecting your placement of abilities and your rotation for different areas like PvE single mob,area mobs, PvP ,grouping for a dungeon and so on.

It is possible the classes that are even further away are even harder to play well but I have no real personal experience to comment any more on this.

I was merely projecting my own wish to be good at the class I hope to play eventually.

Chamber of Chains
  • cribettcribett Member UncommonPosts: 135

I kinda get the impression this thread has nothing to do with message of " having fun " but merely oh look i won 1 v 3 bragging rights thread.

Still good work !