Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The ChaosVanguard - Multi-Gaming community (16+) Mature

DrathorisDrathoris Member Posts: 3

The ChaosVanguard - Multi-Gaming community (16+) Mature

My name is Drathoris (You can call me Drath :3)

I am Leader of the Chaos Vanguard division for Skyforge

I am making this post to inform you about our wonderful community
The Chaos Vanguard

What is "The Chaos Vanguard"?
The Chaos Vanguard is a massive multi-gaming community which has been founded about one year ago by long term friends and people who have a dedication and passion for gaming together. It's a community that is always looking to entertain and keep a nice environment between the members. We currently have around 200+ people online each day with a total of over 4000 members registered, it has been growing significantly since we started and we're not planning on stopping any time soon. Expect a mature, relaxed and fun environment when you meet most of our members.

What other games do we play?
League of Legends
Dota 2
Smite
Counter Strike:GO
Heroes of the Storm
GTA 5
Path of Exile
H1Z1
Overwatch
And many more...

What can you expect from us?
We offer many different things such as:
Informative discussions on our forums pertaining to the game
Grouping up for easier dungeons and squad missions as well as people to do those infuriating open zones with

Raiding

Pantheon Wars
And the most important thing of all is for everyone to have fun!

Are there any requirements to join?
There are no in-game prestige requirements, everyone is welcome to join us! The only requirement you will need is to have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone. Also we strive to have a fun and mature environment so being 16+ is a MUST.

How to join?
If you are interested in joining sign up for our forums on our website and apply, and once your on Teamspeak we will get you sorted out
TS IP: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk
http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

Feel free to add me in game
My Name is Belze Sularis
or you can contact me at [email protected] if you have any further questions and want to reach me directly

Comments

• reinaldonsreinaldons Member CommonPosts: 1

We need to expand our Pantheon! Come visit us!

Agamemnon

• DrathorisDrathoris Member Posts: 3
    i got slayer and it is wrecking in pvp
  • DrathorisDrathoris Member Posts: 3
    has anyone tried out ring of immortals yet its a 10v10 and it is so much fun