Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me with my masters!

ulethrsearchulethrsearch Member CommonPosts: 4

Greetings,

My name is Garret Ford, and I am a Masters student at the University of Lethbridge in Canada. I am conducting a research study on the emotional and social profiles of World of Warcraft players. An online survey is running from June, 18 2015 and will be finalized in August, 2015. The study is limited to 250 participants. Survey Takers get a 1 in 3 chance to win a WoW pet from the blizzard store! 

If you are of 18 years of age or older and have an active World of Warcraft account you are eligible to participate. Please click the link below to access the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L5XSRR5

Thank you. :)

GF

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

Are you saying that you give away 3.33 dollars worth of pets per every person completing your survey?

I think this is a scam, no-one offers people that valuable rewards for a simple survey.

• ulethrsearchulethrsearch Member CommonPosts: 4

Greetings,

Thank you for the comment on my post, I assure you this is not a scam. I am conducting research with the university of Lethbridge in completion of a Masters thesis on the social and emotional aspects of World of Warcraft players and am providing an opportunity to get a gift for those who take the time to fill it out. 

I appreciate the opportunity to explain myself,

GF

Greetings All!

Hey Wow fans! I am very grateful to the community for the response I have received on my survey. I am nearing the cap for responses, if you have not yet filled out my survey and would like to, please do so soon as possible by clicking the link below. :)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L5XSRR5

Thank you so much for all your support in my master's thesis.

GF

Greetings all,

I would like to sincerely thank the forum community for their help with my masters, I have reached the end of data collection for the survey. I appreciate the support the community has shown for this project. The survey is now closed. I will go through the data and email the winners of the pet draw in the near future.

Thank you very much!

GF