Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are Star Citizen Fans Committing Character Assassination of Derek Smart?

WarleyWarley Member UncommonPosts: 508

Here's how I feel about it:

Comments

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

Ah Warley,

Yet another thread you made to discredit Smart.

And it's only 8:30 in Europe so at this rate you will easily manage to do your daily quota.

Harbinger of Fools
  • MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

Hopefully this is the thread that lands him in timeout.

Remember he's a MMORPG.com self proclaimed gaming industry veteran WITH two degrees.

Edit:

I just noticed in your second picture you "suggest" Derek Smart getting shot.

• booniedog96booniedog96 Member UncommonPosts: 289
    Dragging this out is getting old.
  • megaraxmegarax Member UncommonPosts: 269
    Warley, now you are just pathetic. You are not helping your cause with this crap. Turn off the computer and do something else for a month or two. Your obsession is reaching new heights.
  • booniedog96booniedog96 Member UncommonPosts: 289
    Originally posted by MMOGamer71

Remember he's a MMORPG.com self proclaimed gaming industry veteran WITH two degrees.

Edit:

Yea man, is it because he's black?!  Are you racist?  

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    star citizen fanboyz should looking for psychotherapy medical help !
  • HabitualFrogStompHabitualFrogStomp Member UncommonPosts: 370

Here's how I feel about it:

Derek Smart is a race card playing douchebag, he's like the Michael Sam of game development. (If you're unsure who Sam is, he's a gay football player who got way too much press just based on the fact he's gay, and now has to play football in Canada because he doesn't have the skills to actually play in the NFL, despite the fact there were 8,000 articles written about him, sound familiar? They even kinda look alike) He also thinks he's better than you and me, for some reason. This belief betrays an obvious lack of validation of himself as a person or any of his accomplishments, which is also why he feels the need to try to bring other people down. He's an angry bitter little man.

And Star Citizen is the most obvious pending disaster in MMO history. Which kinda makes Derek Smart right, you can be right and still be a douchebag, there's no laws against that.

Either way they're both providing me with free entertainment, so /popcorn and proceed.

• Victor_KrugerVictor_Kruger Member UncommonPosts: 280
    Originally posted by Agent_Joseph
    star citizen fanboyz should looking for psychotherapy medical help !

People making assumptions base on one man's opinions with no evidence should do the same.

• WarleyWarley Member UncommonPosts: 508
    Originally posted by MMOGamer71

Edit:

If you feel it deserves to get me a ban then report it. However, stop with the intellectual dishonesty here. We both know this is a metaphor for Derek Smart committing character assassination of himself (without realizing it) while he's going after Chris Roberts. Unless, you're not smart enough to get it...

• RollgunnerRollgunner Member UncommonPosts: 61

The only thing that would make this perfect is if Warley *was* Derek Smart.

Though Derek doesn't post 50 times a day with the same message... Even he has his limits.

This discussion has been closed.