Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Collector's Edition Giveaway!

1454647484951»

Comments

• AirbornrabbitAirbornrabbit Member Posts: 1
    My favorite part of the game is the adepts, it's a small feature that's easy to use and always gives something new and different to look forward, as well as more prestige and stats.
  • KaiserAlexanderKaiserAlexander Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I liked the fact that your character can play multiple classes and unlock new ones the most ! :)
  • GekigangerGekiganger Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Crushing your foes as a god is great!
  • STD-SkinSTD-Skin Member Posts: 13
    I have way too much fun with the style room.
  • NormansdotsNormansdots Member CommonPosts: 1

The Combat, and the class system gives you something to work for other then max lvl

• dchoyydchoyy Member Posts: 1
    Definitely love the awesome gameplay! It's the best, and the most UNIQUE game out there :D
  • VorsytheVorsythe Member CommonPosts: 1
    The Art style used is amazing.  Mixing both past and futuristic looks is a nice change of pace.
  • MrTugglesMrTuggles Member UncommonPosts: 188
    I like the different classes for Skyforge. The one that really caught my eye was the Alchemist. I am a pretty big fan of being able to debuff as well as support. My favorite classes are the debuff/supporters.
  • RahmutRahmut Member UncommonPosts: 2
    The character development is rather interesting!
  • NekoameNekoame Member UncommonPosts: 8

All the battle system is really cool. The game art is woundrous and the missions are interesting.

Not to mention the awesome "skill grid" bringing me back to the old, fascinating, Final Fantasy X days.

Loving Skyforge <3

• LookerMirLookerMir Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I really enjoy the Cryomancer, I love frost magic and this is my kind of thing, and it is well done in Skyforge :)
  • JahosefatJahosefat Member UncommonPosts: 50

I am really liking the art direction and classes in this game

Blackthorne Legend Gaming | Join Us! Jahosefat - Deckhand of Blackthorne

• OSebasOSebas Member Posts: 1

I love pretty much everything, the graphics are amazing and I always enjoy the lore in games and I must say, Skyforge has me intrigued.

Also the variety of classes, so good, they're all so different!

• judhazjudhaz Member CommonPosts: 1

The prestige system.

I dont know if its unique or not, but I've never seen it before. I think it works perfectly with an instanced game like this one. Of course that it need a lot of tweeks, but I can see it working pretty good in the future.

• ShadiyaShadiya Member UncommonPosts: 1

The game started out a little on the 'meh' side.  For anyone who's played TERA, NWO, or Wildstar, Skyforge doesn't bring a whole lot of new gameplay elements to the table.

But now I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to hear about followers that can be sent on missions.  Other games have done systems like this: STO, NWO, SW:ToR, and WoW all come to mind.  But the context could be interesting if done right, and I'm looking forwards to trying it out.

If I had to point out something I've liked, it would probably be how the devs have tried to integrate a lot of different gameplay systems into one cohesive narrative.  Other games get the feeling that their systems were just tacked on as time went along, without thought to how the new systems tied into the big picture.  Skyforge seems to try to make it all one large narrative, even to the point of trying to give an IC-ish take on why the forums exist. 

It may seem a little silly to some, but I at least appreciate the effort.

• TrolsoTrolso Member UncommonPosts: 1
    At first i wait for a mmorpg like WS, FFXIV or something with a nice combat system. When i play some hours i discovered a nice game with instance system and farm like warframe (?) the ascension atlas is very awesome with a cool concept similar to FFXIII cristarium but enhanced with more stuff (so much content) and enjoyable dungeons with friends with challenging bosses. Must have.
  • ValkyrieValkyrie Member UncommonPosts: 192
    It is like Asgard but with Sci-Fi elements!

Played: Pretty much any fantasy MMO, some did not even make it to release ...
    Favorites: UO, EQ2, Vanguard, Wurm Online, Salem, ESO, Creativerse
    Playing: ESO, Creativerse, Guild Wars 2
    Anticipating: (sigh) ... maybe Ashes of Creation

• tsreapertsreaper Member UncommonPosts: 1
    BECAUSE EVERYTHING ON THE GAME IS AWESOME. i HAVE BEEN WATING THIS GAME FOR GENERETIONS AND ALL THE BETAS, ALL TH REVIEWS .

thiago leite da silva

• falendestinyfalendestiny Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The character progression, especially the fact that one character can unlock all the classes. I tend to suffer from a case of the grass is greener on the other side and wind up rerolling a lot in other MMOs.
  • Grrar87Grrar87 Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I enjoy the fast pace pantheon based gameplay that pulls things I missed from game like PSO. I love the fact that I can get on get stuff done and not have to speed four hours on an mmo just to feel like I did anything. You are always bettering yourself in that game no matter what you do be it hunting for sparks or living your story line.
  • djangohdjangoh Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Class system is cool.
  • tolixtolix Member UncommonPosts: 1
    What not to like? Great graphics, diversity of Ascension Atlas, ease of class switch...
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Congratulations to our winners!

• MikotoMisaka
    • MadDemon64
    • Asm0deus
    • Tokken
    • Khebeln
    • kidopitz27
    • ceratop001
    • psiic
    • Demonsblade
    • Falcomith