Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Collector's Edition Giveaway!

Comments

• grigdushergrigdusher Member UncommonPosts: 139
    I like the huge atlas and the progression on the game.

war 40K Eternal Crusade: refferal 4$ bonus: EC-9Y7IAZJ8UZN6I http://www.eternalcrusade.com/account/sign-up/?ref_code=EC-9Y7IAZJ8UZN6I

• JintekiJinteki Member Posts: 1
    The fluidity of the combat in the game is absolutely great. I also love how prorgressing through the atlas is beneficial for all your classes in the long. And can't forget the order/follower system and which is actually very beneficial. And it's all free to play!
  • JuliocackoJuliocacko Member Posts: 1
    The level up system ,the combat ,the boss fight ,the missions and the community is the best thing in this game.
  • z3ro111z3ro111 Member UncommonPosts: 5

Easy answer is the class system. Being able to swap between classes at will is something that other MMOs play around with, but that Skyforge actually commits to wholly.

My personal favorite thing about skyforge so far has been the graphics. Right away you notice the detail put into character models and environments. Not only is this quality introduced in cutscenes but it's also carried through into actual gameplay, ditching the "CG Scene" feeling a lot of predecessors use.

Honorable mention for the combat system. Although action-RPG combat in an mmo is nothing new it is done well in skyforge. Reminiscent of TERA, it allows for blocking, dodging and striking both from close and distant range. Like TERA, dodging/blocking is an integral part of staying alive as you cannot simply 'soak' damage. 

Last I find the story interesting so far. There are far too few sci-fi mmos on the market so I look forward to seeing how Skyforge handles the setting (high hopes, being affiliated with obsidian).

• NerblasNerblas Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Mainly the theam... I love the idea behind the game and the story, and i find it interesting how they mix usual fantasy mechanics with a bit of scifi stuff...

"Vidis Fodidis Est"

• Shabazza09Shabazza09 Member UncommonPosts: 5

One Charakter at youre long way from a Soldier, to immortal and at last to be a god.

Thats an evolution i like and which is nicely made with the Ascencion Atlas. A nice Development tool which i liked at Final Fantasy and which i like this time too.

• MMOLIFE-AndrewMMOLIFE-Andrew Member UncommonPosts: 50

I believe that Skyforge has a little bit of something for all players, especially those that get bored of playing the same class over and over. With the way My.com and Allods made Skyforge, they give you that ability to change mid-game, and even for just being in a group to just be able to change to what you want to play or need. Since I haven't gotten to far yet, I can only explain to what I've seen and experienced.

Their atlas layout is also pretty awesome!

• redringofliferedringoflife Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Alot of classes and all of them seem cool to play i enjoy cryo and can't wait to unlock more!
  • jaso44jaso44 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I love the fighting style. I love how MMO's are evolving into this action combat style as opposed to point and click style of fighting which is still good but can get boring at times. Although this isn't true action combat since you really don't have to aim all that much and can lock-on to targets it's still a refreshing site to see. Also it helps that this game has amazing graphics even when I run it on less then highest graphics setting.
  • evtrai2610evtrai2610 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Love the greek/sci-fi setting of the game
  • RanerowowRanerowow Member CommonPosts: 3
    The archer and the combat system!!!
  • andreiutzandreiutz Member UncommonPosts: 36
    The "skill tree" had me intrigued.
  • SinsaiSinsai Member UncommonPosts: 405

The Class Progression system.

The ability to be all Classes with one toon.

• XandercoldXandercold Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The most enjoying part of Skyforge is the ability to take the character to be what you want it to be. I love the ability to meet new players in the join group feature. This game will keep me for a long time with the uniqueness of classes and switching classes on the fly.
  • holy85holy85 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I love the character design, never imagined playing as a big biker-dude. Even the costume system is great, i can go from looking like an extra on Sons of Anarchy to a mechanoid-looking character just by changing my hat and suit

• UzidukeUziduke Member UncommonPosts: 110
    Fun grinding Is FTW.

Something Awful this way comes.

• SirSlaskeSirSlaske Member UncommonPosts: 6
    The class spec system
  • draconis666draconis666 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    My favorite part is how the class advancement system works, and that you don't have to be just one class. If you die in a combat, re-spec to a different class and see if it works better.
  • Sager6Sager6 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I personally like the more active, action combat system that includes dodging because it's more interactive than tab target and sit there spamming skills. Probably my favorite thing is the way to unlock more classes, because it gives me a way to continually strive for a goal.
  • supermag24supermag24 Member UncommonPosts: 6

The best thing about Skyforge is only needing 1 character. I don't have to start over from scratch everytime I want to try and play differently by making a new character for a new class. Their class system is not perfect, but it sure is a fresh perspective on how to do MMO's.

• 43%burnt43%burnt Member UncommonPosts: 162
    The mindless grind, perfect when coming home drunk but not tired enough to sleep yet.
  • BremeskaBremeska Member Posts: 1
    Skyforge is a really nice game with very good graphism and the system of class remind me when i was playing on Final Fantasy X :D
  • KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789
    This game brings me back to my Phantasy Star online days (which I miss). I also think the classes look very interesting and would love to get a collector's edition to this game!
  • SpragSprag Member UncommonPosts: 1

This is new mmorpg and i love this new progress sistem in game fantastic idea  class sistem  is best thing. image

• godzilr1godzilr1 Member UncommonPosts: 550
    I like that you can do everyone on 1 character.  So many classes to level and different ways to experience the game.
This discussion has been closed.