Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You know when this game is a flop

PopplePopple Member UncommonPosts: 239

When Brazilian players show up, it is over for this game... I believe i do not need to say anything more.I uninstalled and said to my self. It is what it is..

I retired retroactively..Haha

Comments

• cerulean2012cerulean2012 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Glad to see your full prejudice showing.  Hope you have a wonderful life.  I don't/won't deal with anyone who is prejudice with anyone else so you are going on ignore and being reported.
  • PopplePopple Member UncommonPosts: 239
    Originally posted by cerulean2012
    Glad to see your full prejudice showing.  Hope you have a wonderful life.  I don't/won't deal with anyone who is prejudice with anyone else so you are going on ignore and being reported.

Just stating the facts and no need to explain like i said in my other post..The game will flop...Do you play it? Did you see the war of words in the Chat between english and the Brs? Report all you want it just prove my point the truth hurts...

• AlumicardAlumicard Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Originally posted by Popple

Just stating the facts and no need to explain like i said in my other post..The game will flop...Do you play it? Did you see the war of words in the Chat between english and the Brs? Report all you want it just prove my point the truth hurts...

Glad you are not biased.

On the other hand yes I play it, yes I saw arguments, and yes I saw noone (except maybe you) cared much about it. I hope you have a happy live with your racist point of view.

• DeepcutsDeepcuts Member UncommonPosts: 22

Was just looking for a player review of the game and stumbled upon this.

So...English people are one race, and Brazilians are another race altogether? 

Stop using words you have no clue about, like calling people racist.

• cerulean2012cerulean2012 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Originally posted by Alumicard

Glad you are not biased.

On the other hand yes I play it, yes I saw arguments, and yes I saw noone (except maybe you) cared much about it. I hope you have a happy live with your racist point of view.

Popple, I do play it and I don't really care.  There are arguments in EVERY game and if it gets out of hand hopefully it is reported and then the GMs can take action.

Anyway, show your bias/prejudice towards a people, that is a major problem in this world, you need to get it under control as well as a lot of other people in this world.

• FangrimFangrim Member UncommonPosts: 616
    What do Brazilian people do to destroy a game? I have never heard this before...do they talk about football ? I mean real football,the game you use your FEET in to kick a BALL not your HANDS to catch a giant EGG and run with it... dumbest game ever invented that is classed as a sport apart from that even dumber thing called WWE? is that a sport? I mean really? people think that is real?

Originally posted by Fangrim
    What do Brazilian people do to destroy a game? I have never heard this before...do they talk about football ? I mean real football,the game you use your FEET in to kick a BALL not your HANDS to catch a giant EGG and run with it... dumbest game ever invented that is classed as a sport apart from that even dumber thing called WWE? is that a sport? I mean really? people think that is real?

Google is your friend....

• observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685

It has nothing to do with being prejudice.

It has everything to do with communication.

If there isn't a standard universal language for the majority of the players, communication becomes muddled and incomprehensible.  Have you ever played a dungeon, or pvp match where half the team are brazilians?  I hope your portuguese is good enough.

This always happens when MMOs don't release separate servers for them.  They lump everyone into a NA server.

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680

Not really surprised someone here would post something like this. 

Originally posted by Alumicard

Glad you are not biased.

Popple, I do play it and I don't really care.  There are arguments in EVERY game and if it gets out of hand hopefully it is reported and then the GMs can take action.

Anyway, show your bias/prejudice towards a people, that is a major problem in this world, you need to get it under control as well as a lot of other people in this world.

Well so far you called me racist,prejudice,bias.funny thing is, you dont know me.What if i told you i was a Good Brazilian and not a obnoxious one? Gasp..So tell me now who is racist,prejudice,bias?

This discussion has been closed.