Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is the Download of the free game Worth it?

darkfalzdarkfalz Member Posts: 58

^Topic.

I love my family

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

It is not like you have anything to lose.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• darkfalzdarkfalz Member Posts: 58

Originally posted by Kiamde
    It is not like you have anything to lose.
    I don't have alot of time on the computer, So yeah, I do. I have time to lose.

I love my family

• HarelinHarelin Member UncommonPosts: 409

Yes, it's worth it. I won't interpret your question as '... is the game any good?' but rather tell you that if you like the game, which is a total 50/50 and can be argued until hell freezes over, the free version is worth it.

It's not just a little trial... it's what AO started as. There's still much more content to be paid for, but this was all people played for quite a while there in the beginning. Thus, it might be outdated compared to modern times but is worth a shot if the game looks cool to you.

• MMHELMMHEL Member Posts: 313
    IT to hard to start out to me the combat with guns with out skills stinks i recommend doing the shadow land free trail then the free one it took me forever to find the document i saved it in it asked me for disk one so with data cab 2 then i had to find the document
  • HarafnirHarafnir Member UncommonPosts: 1,350
    If time is too expensive for you.. then no. Sit down on a chair and do nothing, not to waste any.

"This is not a game to be tossed aside lightly.
    It should be thrown with great force"

• trigun028trigun028 Member Posts: 8
    How is the game now? I played it hardcore for about 4 months and quit. Is it worth coming back to? It really looks like its dying.
  • Takai001Takai001 Member Posts: 248

Yes. This game is a very good game. I played for half a year then quit so I could play other games. I downloaded this the first day they release the free edition for a year thing.

Mustache is a cat
    That has to go to the vet
    Do your taxes now

• SevenOmaticSevenOmatic Member UncommonPosts: 177
    yus! this game is worth playing!