Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Too funny

RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,147
Haha, was just kicked from the server, no not banned, kicked! I was able to log back in immediately and everyone in my squad was laughing. Guess when you rack up tons of kills with a phalanx turret cause the Terran Republic are idiots, you get targeted as suspicious.

Comments

• PhryPhry Member EpicPosts: 10,405
    Originally posted by Rhoklaw
    Haha, was just kicked from the server, no not banned, kicked! I was able to log back in immediately and everyone in my squad was laughing. Guess when you rack up tons of kills with a phalanx turret cause the Terran Republic are idiots, you get targeted as suspicious.

The game is plagued by hackers, so, yeah, as soon as your doing well people suspect your hacking too, crazy i know, but if they protected their game from hacking better, perhaps things like that wouldn't happen. image

• RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,147
    Originally posted by Phry
    Originally posted by Rhoklaw

The game is plagued by hackers, so, yeah, as soon as your doing well people suspect your hacking too, crazy i know, but if they protected their game from hacking better, perhaps things like that wouldn't happen. image

I only play PS2 occasionally to satisfy my FPS needs. I know how badly cheaters plague the FPS gaming industry. In fact, while playing last night, I would say most of the Terran Republic players were cheating. The best cheat of the night was the flying Sunderer. Apparently PS2 is now reaching the cheating capacity of it's predecessor Planet Side. This is why I never fully invest my time in FPS games because they guarantee with 100% certainty that you will come across someone cheating.