Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ark: Survival Evolved Section

Alpha_ChinoAlpha_Chino Member UncommonPosts: 36

mMorpg ,  you have the section but no forums?  Why not?  I am sure MANY of us here play the game.   You can't run away from it for too long.  You even had it covered here in your website smh.    Instead , you dedicate your resources to vaporware and long dead games that have no bearing in the current  market.  Please give us forums.

?

Comments

• ZeymereZeymere Member UncommonPosts: 210

Also playing, kinda odd because not typically my kind of game but my son got it for me for fathers day and I have been playing WAAAAAAY to much since!

Only 70 per server I guess they don't consider it an mmo but so many other games on here now that are not mmo's

Z.

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Originally posted by Zeymere
    Also playing, kinda odd because not typically my kind of game but my son got it for me for fathers day and I have been playing WAAAAAAY to much since!

Only 70 per server I guess they don't consider it an mmo but so many other games on here now that are not mmo's

Z.

I remember when they gave Phantasy Star Online a section here to discuss and that game had max 4 players and lobby where you could meet thats all.

This site is for years not a pure MMO site.

I play also Ark Survival Evolved great game BEST DEVS EVER have not seen so dedicated and communicating devs in past 15 years.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i